SAU Community

Four Doors Have The Power And The Panties! (money Shots! Pg5)

4DoorWhore

(my write up from Ziptied.com so some of the names might be confusing sorry guys)

So the time has come...

1992 Kouki Cefiro S14 SR20DET

only had it 4 months...

Interior:

Full interior swap (brown to black)

BRIDE Seats

Carpet removed

NRG quick release

Momo Wheel

R32 Rear seat

Blitz SBC

Blitz Power Meter

Clarion MP3 Deck

Exterior:

Uras Aero

FRP Bonnet

FRP Fenders

IDK Wing

BinLorin Custom Paint

Engine:

S14 SR20DET

S14 K-member

Custom Tranny Mount

GTR intercooler (mounted were the radiator was)

S14 Radiator (mounted behind intercooler)

HKS Plugs

Stainless Manifold (wrapped)

Ordered SB turbo lines from (MA Motorsports) kick ass guys!

Drivetrain Suspension Brakes:

Cusco F and R Tower braces

Close Ratio S14 Tranny

Nismo Short throw

S14 Propel Shaft

Nismo 2way

Nismo Lateral Rods

JIC Coilovers (10k F, 8k R)

Polurethane sway bushings

Solid Diff mounts

5-Lug Swap

R32 GTR Brakes

S13 Steel braided brake lines

Still need:

Good set of Gauges

Some Baller ass wheels!!

Days after the R32 was wrecked...

DSC01053.jpg

i picked this up for next to nothing.... 1992 NA Cefiro RB20E

DSC01093.jpg

swapping everything over...

DSC01127.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

DSC01142.jpg

after 5lug brakes, diff, suspension, etc etc... now off to Shawken (japanese inspection)!!

Picture003-1.jpg

So the car had a RB20E which means 150hp of pure NA FURY!!! powering a big ass 4 door... so it needs something more... Bought this gem for about $1000

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01401.jpg

Edited by 4DoorWhore

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i got a S14SR Swap kit, and a few good FRP parts... and OUT it came! and bye bye orange dorifuto sled...

DSC01619.jpg

DSC01624.jpg

so 2 cars become one... and its time for PAINT...

DSC01834.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

Prep time!!... called in my buddy Lorin (3 time winner of Best Paint Job at the SEMA auto show) from tochigi since he happend to be in town and after alot of bitching at me for my horrible to nill prep job he preecided to finish it up haha....

DSC01840-1.jpg

DSC01839.jpg

DSC01840-1.jpg

DSC01841.jpg

DSC01846.jpg

DSC01847.jpg

DSC01849.jpg

Al who?

DSC01850.jpg

DSC01851.jpg

end of the day....

DSC01852.jpg

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01848.jpg

Edited by 4DoorWhore

More pics later tonight of the final shoot... we will pull it out of the booth Wenesday....

Lorin has been kind enough to come down again wenesday to cut and rub it... cause im rediculously busy and it might be a while before i could get to it...

I have had the car for about 4 months... trust me i dont have the money for this either... but this is what happens when you eat chow-hall (military food) and walk to work... oh and i dont have rent to pay or anything... but f**k am i tired of being broke...

we had a 2007 color picked out, from a Toyota Bb, but the paint shop couldnt order it cause it wouldnt be available till april BS... so i had to fall back on the black cause every shop has black instock. but fuuucccckkk do i love a black car....

UPDATE:

Final Shoot....

today we took it out of the booth after the flake job last night... took 800 wet to it to cut down the flake flat, then its back in the booth for even more clear!!! while doing this we prepped the Aero for paint and Lorin shot it like a champ!!

Pics...

so we started the day cutting back the Flake...

DSC01883.jpg

Me and Jarred knocked that shit out in no time...

DSC01887.jpg

While we were doing that Lorin was doing what he does best...

DSC01884.jpg

DSC01886.jpg

after that was done its time to roll the car in for its final coats of clear...

DSC01889.jpg

time to get it!!

DSC01905.jpg

DSC01901.jpg

and the fruits.... sparkling red box wine indeed!!

DSC01900.jpg

DSC01898.jpg

DSC01896.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

Dont be like Mike... paint your door jams!!

DSC01909.jpg

sorry if im going Photo crazy...

Oh and i tried a VIDEO, looks like it worked out ok so i might get some more next weekend....

th_MOV01914.jpg

More to come when we get done cutting rubbing and maybe putting it back together...

MUCH MORE TO COME.... [/color]

I would like to thank thus far:

Jarred - for driving my ass around and helping on the car here and there and putting up with my shit... oh and letting me touge his car while my car is in the shop...

Lorin - for a rediculous paint job and prep and also putting up with my shit...

Shige - For every f**king yahoo.jp part ive ever bought and for helping a shit load on all our cars as a friend. And for finding the Orange Labyrinth Cefiro. also Fender rolls, Touge trips, emergencies, tires, drift-road-trips, snowborad trips,... and so much more...

Nick - For morale support... haha and going to the desert so i dont have to. and for buying another ceffy so i will have a parts buddy.

Mike - Morale support and reminding me that Flip chicks are f**king retarded... "dude that chick is still calling me, when will she get the point, im going to say my number changed to yours..."

All those HS kids - that i made a shitload of money off of selling parts for rediculous amounts of money.

Those Asshole USAF Security Forces Dicks - who pulled me over for nothing and got my license taken for 6 months, if that not happend f**k if i would have the money to get this far.

Edited by 4DoorWhore

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo, that looks nice as, i cant wait to see it all together, but ive got a couple questions if you dont mind me asking. First, why did you wreck the 32?, it seemed fixable , secondwhat type of paint is that?, third, is that an oven its being painted in?, if so its huuuuge and last of all i cant wait to see it finished!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo, that looks nice as, i cant wait to see it all together, but ive got a couple questions if you dont mind me asking. First, why did you wreck the 32?, it seemed fixable , secondwhat type of paint is that?, third, is that an oven its being painted in?, if so its huuuuge and last of all i cant wait to see it finished!!!

well i crashed the 32... then with the trunk open and frame bent i decided to just keep drifting it. and it seams if i dont care about a car i can blow it up. i drifted it harder then ever and blew the motor well 3 out of 6 cylinders... so i just said f**k it and junked it. it looks better than it was... there was a crease all the way in front of the rear window..

its PG japanese paint (Black) with House of Kolor Red Mini-Flake over it..

no the booth is not heated at all....

VIDEO FIXED.........

Edited by 4DoorWhore

im in fussa, http://fudosan.yoursnet.com/images/30222/jr.gif if you check this im on the Ome Line in the upper left corner... Fussa Station..

stop on by.. ill show you the base if you want then head out for the touge... anybodys welcomed, as long as your not a dumbass...

Edited by 4DoorWhore

• 2 weeks later...

New Wheels! nothing crazy as i kinda bought them for a quick fix, and they were cheeeeeaaapp.... have them mounted by tuesday... hopefully the car done by next weekend, then to start dropping the motor and tranny in...

18" Chrome GRENADE GX-01's

mega865jp-img600x450-1171078981img_0333.jpg

few more gansta pics should finish the paint up tommorow... glazzing... mmm like a donut!

DSC01954.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

DSC01955.jpg

DSC01960.jpg

DSC01973.jpg

more coming....

another Q - all your reference to $$$ is that australian dollars? / american $$$?

cheers

oh sorry... all my refrences are in American $$, i wasnt paying attention, is there much of a diference.

Grenades come in 17 or 18" x 8.5J 9J x +15, 20, 30

These are 18" x 9J x +30 would have liked a better offset but its been a while since Grenades have popped up on Yahoo so i jumped on them... ...... i got them for about $450 USD

also had a strange feeling about these since there super rare and this brand new set is going for $175 USD once again the offset sucks though +40 gay if these had a better offset id be in heaven...

CLUB LINEA LIMIX LINEAEA9×18+40 10.5J×18+46アリスト

akira_shisa-img600x450-1171773116arisuta.jpg