Adz2332

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha pk did u see that on the csa site? :D

Yep they the rims i want! Im in the process of saving for them now, mite be a while yet tho!

Have you been down to see Joe at Wheelworx and got a price from him? There not the most expensive wheel out thats for sure! You should do what i should have done, and get 4 rear wheels so theres DISH AS all round, as the fronts still have dish, just not as much!!! With the white, they will look the bomb on your car, but you do know that these wheels are like EVERYWHERE!

• 1 month later...

Bringing back a recent thread.

Has anyone bought an R33 front bar from Viva Garage? I like the idea of the GTR style for the GTS-t, as my current bar is more 400R (side vents, ugh!).

I would like to know peoples experience with FRONT BARS and their fitments. Looking at the photo's of Flicks car, a 5-10mm gap like between the door and guard is NOT acceptable to me so I want to know if all their stuff fits like this?

Cheers :P

I have the 400R front bar from Viva, mine has been modded so the Vents on the front and the side are not there, so they will match smooth side skirts! BUT in regards to the bar fiting, well mine wasn't the best fitment but it did the job! and now its chipped and cracked so it's not really fitting the best at the moment!

Hope that helps a little!

Well i got of the phone to viva garage today enquiring bout Bn side skirts and rear bar he said theres one in stock. I asked if i could put it up against my car and he said no not unless i buy the kit first. His reason been that if he takes it out the packaging no one would buy it which sounds stupid to me. So my first question is has anyone bought Bn style side skirts and rear bar from viva garage? And how well did they fit? I was pretty dissapointed with the guy on the phone he wasnt very helpfull at all. Also does anyone know anywhere else in adelaide i could get this kit? Does customshine stock these items?

Cheers iLEC

thats strange, when i inquired bout my guards they were really helpfull, were going to let me have a good look at them etc and if i wasnt happy with them, as in if they didnt fit right, he was going to let me exchange them.

I guess everyone has different experiences with them. Ive heard alot of bad things about them, and ive also seen another 32 with the exact same guards and they fitted alot alottt worse than mine. Im pretty happy with mine, the gap is hardly that noticable really, and the fit of the guards is pretty good in general.

U could try custom shine, they could probly get them in for u. I dont know of any other places otherwise..

only heard bad things about VIVA, try going onto ns.com and asking about them, ull hear a few stories. my advice, stay well clear of any of there stuff.

• 4 months later...

you will find cheap aero parts are often copies sold as discounted originals. basically hold the part up to light and you should not see light, some lighter areas are ok but nothing to thin. In the end if it takes a weeks labour to correct a ripple skirt how are you saving money??

its funny to see cars covered in cheap kits, looks like aero bars, covered in ripples and full of holes!!