SAU Community

Thrashed Lexus

Nismo_Boy

1) It’s thrashed – I skid it, I slide it, I take it up the mountains, I race it.

2) I’ve pulled most of the trim out + air con.

3) It’s too low - 15,000kay old Racing Logics coilovers.

4) It won’t pass a RWC.

5) It’s in undercoat.

This is a genuine Australian delivered Lexus, plates do not come with the car, $2700 on a new gearbox, $1000 on new radiator, $1100 on new water pump, pulleys and major service, lots of misc things like o2 sensors replace and so forth done, mechanically you can not fault, despite how I treat it.

The guards have also been hand flared roughly 2 inch’s.

$12,500 or swap for something humorous?

LXU55-NewPaint2004-1.jpg

LXU55-NewPaint2005-1.jpg

LXU55-NewPaint2006-1.jpg

Edited by Nismo_Boy

1) It’s thrashed – I skid it, I slide it, I take it up the mountains, I race it.

2) I’ve pulled most of the trim out + air con.

3) It’s too low - 15,000kay old Racing Logics coilovers.

4) It won’t pass a RWC.

5) It’s in undercoat.

This is a genuine Australian delivered Lexus, plates do not come with the car, $2700 on a new gearbox, $1000 on new radiator, $1100 on new water pump, pulleys and major service, lots of misc things like o2 sensors replace and so forth done, mechanically you can not fault, despite how I treat it.

The guards have also been hand flared roughly 2 inch’s.

$12,500 or swap for something humorous?

I got a Skyline R34 MAtchbox model + 5 fanatastic brand chicken flavoured Rice Crackers..

Trade + cash my way?

lol you gotta be kidding me....

i'll give you 3 broke down trucks all with rebuilt engins and huge ice boxes....

used to deliver frozen seafood....

3 for the price of 1,

2 ford trades and 1 nissan cab star.....

not sure if the start due to them sitting there for more than 6 months can prolly get RWC for each of the vehicles each prolly still worth 5000ish

u said mechanically you can't fault it...then why won't it pass RWC? Too low?

I was actually the next buyer in line for this car few years back when you snapped it up :P

Too low, coilover travel does not meet legal requirements, no cats, too loud need to put rear trim back in, and tires are debatable. Technically need to change the color of the car on the transport data base to match rego sticker..

Of course this can all be overcome depending whom you know and where you go.

Mark:

You would have to get your own road worthy, and transfer into your name (see above).

I can get a RWC that will pass, but I won’t be held reasonable for when you get defected driving it home.

The RWC I refuse to put in my name

Nismo needs bashin with a shovel for taking that lexus from a sweet lookin ride to a noosa coon car. :laugh:

I disagree.. I say we bash(with shovels) all R33 skyline coupe owners who run stock guards and >30+ offset wheels

Edit: Pics now loaded.. WTF that colour is hideous.. Dish would help. But still WTF?

Edited by Drift_Limo

u said mechanically you can't fault it...then why won't it pass RWC? Too low?

I was actually the next buyer in line for this car few years back when you snapped it up :D

Whats your name I dont remember dealing with you? I bought it from Chris, who bought it off Jason... then I swapped it to Josh for the Skyrice which I have spent way too much moneys on just like I did with the lexus.

Thats not even when it was at its best, when I get home ill post pics of the 6000watt RMS stereo system I had in it if i remember/can be bothered. Loudest Lexus in Australia :)

Main ingredients were:

2 x Blaupunkt Burning Desire 2500watt RMS MonoBlock Amplifiers

2 x Digital Designs 3515d's in custom ported boxes built to a sound engineers specifications.

There was another 1000watt RMS 4 channel for the interior fill speakers, a capacitor, pirahna dual battery system, boot and bay mounted AC delco dry cells.... too much to list.

Could drive through broadbeach with the stereo @ 30% volume and watch shop front windows shake and shit fall off shelves at the coffee shops.

Although the funniest night was when I rocked up at Autobarn in Bundall for a soundoff, got there an hour and a half late, so I couldn't enter, they had two sponsored cars, 1 was a Pioneer Car, 1 was some shit Sony Xplode car, both were duking it out in the final run of the night. As I parked i had the stereo cranked.

They had to re-run the sound off because the lexus gave higher readings than either of the cars and f**ked up the competition, and it was 8 meters away from the sound measuring thingies. OWNED.

Car used to be beautiful. Really Beautiful. Your lucky your so damn sexy Josh or I'd be in the shovel bashing party too :laugh:

Good luck with the sale man, its a f**king solid car, with a little bit of money and TLC, it could be returned to its former glory pretty easily.

Drift Limo: It's under coat

Jame's baby: I no deep down you feel the pig love! I always told you I was going to do something dead set dumb to it.

Adam: I'm pretty much bored of it, and I miss my 500hp+ R32, but at the time I needed a 4 door for work. So now I don't, I'm after another small, nimble turbo car to come out playing agian (only genuine 500 - 600rwhp+ cars need apply if you want to sell me something)

LXU55 owes so much money now, I'm not too interetsed in spending more on it, if it doesn't sell I'll do a few minor things to keep me happy for another 6 - 12months, I guess.

Its true I love the utter lack of respect and piggishness :laugh: and as if i could ever stay mad at you baby :D

*cough*buyskylineback*cough*

Ducati... its calling me 1098s fastest road bike ever produced released this year... ohhhh the crotch is tingling in anticipation.

Depends how much you want for it, and what spare shit/stuff that hasn't been fitted comes with it

• Latest Posts

• can someone tell me what type the stock injectors are on a 98 rb25det neo engine? all aftermarket intakes require style /size injector pictured below...I need to know what stock engine has. and if they are compatible, or what mods would have to be done.   style of intake I am looking at  https://www.ebay.com/itm/325396084484?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D1110013%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIMRXI%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D264094%26meid%3D5341792cb2134ae08e62edba0106c479%26pid%3D101196%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D266154719116%26itm%3D325396084484%26pmt%3D1%26noa%3D0%26pg%3D2332490%26algv%3DPromotedRVIPbooster%26brand%3DCustom&_trksid=p2332490.c101196.m2219&itmprp=cksum%3A3253960844845341792cb2134ae08e62edba0106c479|enc%3AAQAJAAABICwDxH%2FaslyJlxG5OwCzDVs5U6ncPDDFP4HCfgb8bXFQagmnGWQKp%2F5LAV0adQfbjzLOMM5V9WdEAXvNCLcpgDrzFvXcL7dVf5HawGKZAaaGFBnv4h4bnbRe6OSYvS8sL7PFPrxKj1Ffjdm6cYtU05cBROA0QdRKCNqPtF1hizoeiccNy6dwbcFsfX6syZa5MfzX2aEOofmNIehOqxSmtQvJliZHTgLy2BTDxXv5Zq9atpb1m%2BVtBHabBK8Wn6U2uPOAs71mwVWNmc1t4ZnHatrqKLQC6hCPTC8NW3QzFTCUvLg%2FWU4IZ1IAyPK288DdviqpLaN9sgbF3Ia0z6zXqLkqPyXbN7irzRC0HP2kjwHM8czF9PjWtRHDVNb1AiU9%2FQ%3D%3D|ampid%3APL_CLK|clp%3A2332490&itmmeta=01HWN3YNH6HQ8PEG4RPPSH1HSB thanks  
    • Hi Experts, My father’s car Mahindra Jeep CJ500 2.5L, 1986 model. Currently registered in Overseas.  Want to replace the engine in Overseas with Mahindra Bolero 2016 2.5 L turbo used engine ( not endorsing new engine number on Rego paper in Overseas. Then Importing to NSW. Is this car eligible for NSW registration if able to submit all compliance certificates?   Regars.
    • I know you said no amps in the boot, but there's enough space next to the battery for a pair of modern small foot print amps OR one small 6x channel amp. This is what I did over 6 years ago, used 2x marine amps (no decent 6x or 5x channel amps back then)
    • Pressure delta gauge is pure pron. No guessing, no excuses.
    • That’s the one. Yeah, the seller has confirmed the base ECU is from a manual car.    To be honest, I’m only worried about the TCS light being illuminated due to registration here in NL - unsure on rules. Back in Japan, we weren’t allowed to have any permalit error-related lights (or so my shaken guy said).    Looks like this Nistune is the way to go then, appreciate it GTSBoy, and the others that chimed in.