SAU Community

R33 Gtr V-spec For Sale

This is one awesome, fast, hassle free car!

Make: Nissan

Model: R33 Skyline GTR V-Spec

Year: 1995

Km's: 124,xxx

Engine: 2.6ltr Twin Turbo

Gearbox: 5SPD Manual

Modifications: Apexi Pods, 3.5 inch cat back exhaust

Interior: Excellent Condition

Stereo: Kenwood Double Din CD\Tape\Radio, splits in front, 6x9's rear parcel shelf, New 12" Sony Sub and amp

Exterior: White

Driveline: AWD

Wheels & Tyres: 18" mag wheels

Extra Details: 8 months rego, 2+ years warranty, New Cruise Control, New Brant 3 point Car Alarm, Turbo Timer

Item Condition: Good

Location: Sydney (Can take to Brisbane / Gold Coast if serious offer)

Reason For Sale: No longer suites life style and want it to go to a good home

Contact Details: [email protected] / Call Brendan on 0414 647 333

Price and Payment Conditions: $27,400 neg.

Make me an offer!!!! Need to sell ASAP!

post-34210-1172824221.jpgpost-34210-1172824236.jpgpost-34210-1172824685.jpg

Edited by BrendanS

Is a very very nice car!

I do like it and i am in the market for a GTR. Currently after a 32GTR and have put an offer in, If he declines then i will most likely ask a hell of a lot of questions to you and if answers are all good then i will put an offer in also.

Best of luck witht he sale and car is very very very nice!

• 2 weeks later...

How did your offer go on that R32 Jake? Wouldn't you mauch rather an R33?

Is a very very nice car!

I do like it and i am in the market for a GTR. Currently after a 32GTR and have put an offer in, If he declines then i will most likely ask a hell of a lot of questions to you and if answers are all good then i will put an offer in also.

Best of luck witht he sale and car is very very very nice!

Hey,

I havnt heard back from the 32GTR owner and would have liked to but seems i must move on now.

Sadly i have had to have my Wisdom teeth removed and funds are stretched even shorter now, to the fact ath i not sure i could make an offer that wouldnt be offensive.

If it comes to the stage that your desperate for cash let me know otherwise i really wouldnt want to insult you.

I am looking at S15's at the moment but i am patient enough to know not to jump into a decision like buying a car and not being happy with it (learned the hard way)...

Thanks for the follow up though =)

Cheers Mate. Its unfortunate it has to go but i spend alot of time in the bush camping so rather than trying to get a lift with someone all the time i have decided i need to get an off road 4wd. I got it for a pretty good price and now i'm just passing on the good price for someone else to appreciate an awsome GTR.

Nice looking V-SPEC. Much better than the other R33 GTR's for sale at the moment.

Cheers Jake, You can try me on your offer but your right i can't go much lower than $27,400. But if things change besure to let me know...

Hey,

I havnt heard back from the 32GTR owner and would have liked to but seems i must move on now.

Sadly i have had to have my Wisdom teeth removed and funds are stretched even shorter now, to the fact ath i not sure i could make an offer that wouldnt be offensive.

If it comes to the stage that your desperate for cash let me know otherwise i really wouldnt want to insult you.

I am looking at S15's at the moment but i am patient enough to know not to jump into a decision like buying a car and not being happy with it (learned the hard way)...

Thanks for the follow up though =)