SAU Community

hey can i have a list of the top speeds from the r32/r33/r34 GTRs STOCK

my uncle has a R33 GTR and the speedo only goes to 180km/h :):P i thought they would go alot faster

lol there got speed limiters they can go much faster than that, r32 top speed :bout 280 r33: bout the same r34: 294

I dont mean to sound old but at 200kmph stuff comes up pretty bloody quick, and the car has alot more force then you think..

Actually, to be pedantic it has very little FORCE at 200 km/h, but it certainly has plenty of MOMENTUM.

However in a way I guess you are right, a sudden deceleration (like hitting a tree) at that speed will convert to plenty of FORCE :-)

hypothetical question :P

nah say i was dragging in an organized event and wanted to go faster than 180km/h lol

:P

Well... in a stock car you wont reach 180km/h by the end of a 1/4 mile :(

So hypotheticals arent required ;)

Ps. Moved to Skyline Spec section. More related to there as there have been past topics on this i believe

The mods there will have a better idea

lol there got speed limiters they can go much faster than that, r32 top speed :bout 280 r33: bout the same r34: 294

A stock R32 GTR will not hit 280km/h.....

Watch the video on the net of the R32 GTR at the nurburgring, the driver has it booted for quite some time down the huge straight and it hits a brick wall around 235-240kmh :)

Well... in a stock car you wont reach 180km/h by the end of a 1/4 mile :happy:

So hypotheticals arent required :laugh:

Ps. Moved to Skyline Spec section. More related to there as there have been past topics on this i believe

The mods there will have a better idea

If you are referring to the BMI R32GTR special where the 32 gets hammered around the nurburgring then that car goes way off the scale on a 260kph speedo on that long straight

If you are referring to the BMI R32GTR special where the 32 gets hammered around the nurburgring then that car goes way off the scale on a 260kph speedo on that long straight

Yes thats the Video.

It is a 260kmh Speedo.....however the needle never gets anywhere near 260 :laugh:

The driver runs it out to 230kmh in 4th it then stops at what looks like 238 - 239kmh in 5th for ages, with a small burst to 242kmh or so as it goes down a slight dip.

240kmh is the realistic top speed of a standard R32 GTR

hanyou: BTW your 400m time of 12.427 @ 111.95mph @ WSID - R32 GTR, is almost identical to mine 12.432 @ 111.94mph @ Motorplex - R32 GTR :happy:

Edited by PSI_GTSII

i trapped at 170 at drag strip for a 12.7 run

not a lot of places legally you can take a GTR above 200

but i believe a motoring mag did a high speed run on a track and it topped out at like 263(r32 gtr) just run out of revs

r33 gtr runs same ratios doesnt it?? so not any quicker

and r34 6th gear is only JUST taller than earlier 5 speed so my guess an extra 20-30k's at rev limit

RellikZephyr

Not trying to be picky, but alot of stock gtrs dyno at ~320

Even so 320HP is not a lot to be pushing big top speeds :(

I'd imagine the one Nissan sent to the Nurburgring would be a 'Healthy' example :laugh: