SAU Community

Stagea Body Kits

loymclure

I recieved a call from Bruce @ motovation imports today (funny enough about a fine i got while i was still waring there plates) and he says if there are enough guys interested he might be able to start a regular thing with importing S1 and maybe S2 body kits and they would cost about $1000 + freight for the full kit wing inclusive he is looking at around 10 people for a group buy

please leave any interest here and later we might move this topic to the Group buy section

got this email today 08 MAR 2007

hi clint.

good to talk to you.

pics of the series 1 attached.

pics of the series 2 can be seen on a white stagea on our website. stock # 218

cheers.

Regards,

Bruce

Motovation Imports

Ph: 0409 487 011

www.motovationimports.com.au

post-34650-1173304973.jpg

post-34650-1173305016.jpg

post-34650-1173305056.jpg

post-34650-1173305092.jpg

post-34650-1173305146.jpg

Edited by loymclure

Been tried before about 2-3 times.

Kits are a thing that people kinda have to sort out for themselves really...

Its not easy getting 10 people to buy the same body kit, especially when there is only about 350-400 Stagea's in the country, and maybe about 20-30 people on this Stagea section forum, with Stageas.

my bad they do make the s2 kits them self, he is sending me some pictures now and ill post em up ASAP

the S2 kit doesnt come with the wing because apparently the s2's come standard with a wing but the s1's the wing is included in the kit

Edited by loymclure

my bad they do make the s2 kits them self, he is sending me some pictures now and ill post em up ASAP

the S2 kit doesnt come witht he wing because apparently the s2's come standard with a wing but the s1's the wing is included in the kit

If the kit they are offering on the series 1 is the same as the one they used to sell then you dont need to organise a group buy you can go direct to the local manufacturer that makes them for them and they will ship it to you within 14 days as they are made to order.

i dont think so. i asked him if he could get me 1 kit and he said its tomuch of a fck around for him to import one kit. thats when the idea of a group buy came into action and when i spoke to him this moring he said 5 to 6 people would do it. but if you know something about local manufacturers that i dont and wish to inform me of this mob (specially for a full kit and a wing for round $1000) id gladly ring them up my self and post that info in here so others may read it

Maybe we should see if they can do a group buy on the dolphin grill for all those that maybe dont want the full kit. Im certainly interested in the grill alone :ninja:

Blitz body kits on the Gold Coast has the moulds, but they may not sell them direct.

You would have to ask them, as I thought they were owned by Motorvation. I could be wrong thuo.

They have both series 1 and 2 kits

The series 2 bar on Alex's car was used for a mould of the top half to modify the series 1 dolphin bar tp suit a series 2

I got the hole dolphin s1 kit from motovationimports and a 2nd front bar direct from blitz so they do sell direct to the public. The full kit front & rear bar side skirts & rear wing cost $850.oo from motovation . The 2nd front bar from blitz was $440.oo these prices are about 12mths old and should be a guid only.

BLITZ PH (07)0413 749 133

just a quick question with the S2 kits and S1 kits why are they not interchangeable {i knwo the fronts are different but why are the sideskirts and rear bar non interchangeable are they different slightly longer or something..

cause i went to motorvation on the coast to buy one and they didnt ahve any and he told me S2 and S1 are completely different {the old dude wasnt much help either he was to busy watching the cricket}

just a quick question with the S2 kits and S1 kits why are they not interchangeable {i knwo the fronts are different but why are the sideskirts and rear bar non interchangeable are they different slightly longer or something..

cause i went to motorvation on the coast to buy one and they didnt ahve any and he told me S2 and S1 are completely different {the old dude wasnt much help either he was to busy watching the cricket}

Sides and rear should fit S1 / S2. From the front guards back all the metal is the same.

LOL!!! to easy you try get a full body kit for $1000 + freight.

$100 Says you cant

"DMD the image" had a clear out special of the kit - the wing ( $200 extra for the wing )witch takes it to 1100 + freight at clear out prices

monkey ware house sells there kits $1400 + freight

dolphin sells there kits direct from japan for about $2000 + freight

so if you know something i dont please post up so the rest of us can take advantage of it

Edited by loymclure

This is what i got from Blits

Hi! the price for the indivdual parts are $385 for the front bar $385 for the rear bar $220 for the side skirts $286 for the rear wing we don't have the grille at the moment sorry could do the full kit for $1100

thanks

Wendy