SAU Community

Looking 4 Trusted Importing Websites

ZILR-34

you guys forgot me :)

we been in Japan full time now for 2 yrs supply many dealers and private people in Australia canada and UK

i have many positive posts and only rely on myself to find the best vehicle for export

I can personally recommend J & H Import Cars. www.importcars.com.au

I've just imported my third car with them & all have been top notch.

As far as I know it's basically just the one bloke - a Victorian-based Kiwi called John Whiteman - who's been dealing with Japanese imports for 25 years, much of that time working in Japan himself. These days he uses his contacts there to do the buying.

His website doesn't have heaps of pics, but you tell him exactly what you want & he'll find it for you, then send you the pics & auction sheet before it goes to auction.

His fee is the same as most of them, $1000.

My Stagea has just arrived & it's everything he told me it was and more.

www.aussiecarcompliance.com.au

Hey man I have bought 2 series 2 gts - t's from joel at aussie... Its now called excite autos.

He doesn't just pick the cars online or anything he has them inspected by family in japan before they even leave the docks

The site isn't that flash but check out his workshop at castle hill..

The stock list on the site isn't updated that regularly either so call him hes always got nice cars coming in.

Tell him steve with the black gts-t gave you his number on here...

I can vouch for Joel too. Just got my R33 from him. Very professional and helpful services, no mucking around.