SAU Community

Has Anyone Seen My Skyline

skyline_chick88

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, can somebody PM me with the car yard.

I know a guy who is very high up in Main Roads in the traffic inspection area.

I'll see if i can get hold of him for u Amy. (he is VERY busey man)

I used his services about 4 years ago and got a workshop shut down for dodgy roadworthies... and they still to this day have not paid for the repairs! (thats another story!)

AFTER you get ur sweeet ride back, do all import drivers a favour and ring ACA and today tonite.. even a very large news paper! let everbody know about these jerks.

I think I saw ur car in the area that u found it.. i was checking out the rear apron on it! Nice car!

I travel from Brizzy to Hearvey Bay weekly for workl. I see lots of nice imports.. I remember things that nice!

Well, at least you found it! GPS tracking for your car hey?

Aaron

got it back. WE think the km's have been wound back. the front bar has cpme off on one side (going down driveways). Other then that everything seems ok. i got a GTR wing out of it so far. but we will wait until the owner comes back from holdidays

any new developments?

one thing I just remembered reffering to the car yard in question,

Back when it was melb cup day my mates car was back for like the 10th time to be fixed (same problem every time) he had aranged with the owner of the yard to have his car dropped off to him at work (because he refused to drive the totaly unroadworty POS Loan car any more)

Anyway come 5pm my friend call to make sure the car will be dropped off and the receptionist informs him that "the boys have had a few too many to drive, you will have to come pick it up yourself" at this he became very pissed as this meant asking his boss to leave early yet again

None of this mattered anymore as minutes later he got a call back from the receptionist saying that the car was on its was, his comment to her was so a couple of drunk guys a driving my car back? there was silence on the other end...

Sure enough his car came screaming into his work place driven by the guys that had a few too many to drive... the car smelt of clutch/brakes as though it had just been thrashed... what more can you say...? and it was still playing up!

Anyways the end of the story to date is his car is now fixed by another mechanic and has been trying to get reimbursement from the said car yard, will see what happens as he dropped off a 4 page letter of demand yesterday and plans on taking them to court as it cost around $600 to get it running right.

Im with stupid! ^^ Also from southside way. need to know these things as i will probably start searching in my locval areas.

Car is found now...

Has the issue been resolved yet in full Amy?

should post the name of the business. it sounds fair that everyone knows the name of the company as someone this dodgy should not be in business. if they go out of business so be it!!

Think of how many people you could stop this from happening to. something to think about......

should post the name of the business. it sounds fair that everyone knows the name of the company as someone this dodgy should not be in business. if they go out of business so be it!!

Think of how many people you could stop this from happening to. something to think about......

Please keep the business name to pm's... (If you must know)

I dont want slander on the open forum... Thanks bye...

PS> I spotted Amy Lee at the gold coast last week :P

I gave the young female driver some sun screen so she didnt get burnt on that hot car...

(pun intended) :O