SAU Community

Paintball Anybody?

R33line

Organising a paintball day on the 6th of may for anyone interested....... have organised a few in the past but this is the first time through SAU....

Will need to know who is coming so i can finallise numbers by the18th of april.

Cost wise, is $40 deposit and at least $30 on the day.... That gets you all equipment, lunch and 400 paintballs... larger packages are available aswell.... Need more info go to www.actionpaintball.com.au

Will be also doing a group drive from Bathurst on the day..

If you wish to come pm me and i'll give you payment details and more....

Just remember the more the better

You must be over 16 to play and anyone who is between 16 and 18 will need a consent form filled out.

Paintball is always a top idea however of all the attempts at organising such an event in the past, I don't think one of them has ever got off the ground :wave:

Yeah they are a pain to organise...

However, this one should be fine.

A bunch of us Bathurst guys play when we get the chance and are keen for another game.

Ive got the date on my calander :wave:

Paintball is always a top idea however of all the attempts at organising such an event in the past, I don't think one of them has ever got off the ground :rofl:

Organised a few in the past and i have booked the date.... have already got some guys from bathurst who are keen and thought i might add a post in so if anyone else would like to join they can.... if not we will still have the numbers

Organised a few in the past and i have booked the date.... have already got some guys from bathurst who are keen and thought i might add a post in so if anyone else would like to join they can.... if not we will still have the numbers

Sounds good, should be able to get a few of us from Orange to come.

Let me know if it happens a bit closer to the date. I might come along. Can girls come too?

Also let me know not long before it and I'll make sure you get a couple good refs and maybe get looked after a bit better than usual. :happy: :happy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I understand that about 12 people have paid deposits to date to its on :P

I have room for 1 passenger (or 2 of your short enougth for the back of an R34), leaving Bathurst about 7am.

So far 20 deposits have been collected.....

Plan is to meet at pit straight on mount panorama at 6 50 and depart at 7, for everyone in the area..... should be 2 hours or so and plan to be at the site by 9 - 9 30, giving unexpected traffic or police!

So far 20 deposits have been collected.....

Excellent!

I think thats enougth for a private group :worship:

Plan is to meet at pit straight on mount panorama at 6 50 and depart at 7, for everyone in the area..... should be 2 hours or so and plan to be at the site by 9 - 9 30, giving unexpected traffic or police!

Ohhh I hate early starts....