SAU Community

Calling All Girls And Guys

Sinful

my pms work an my email addy is being added now... I stuffed my login but its been fixed today courtesy the boys.

I will volunteer for the barby skills in the afternoon provided I get a greasy feed. I have a bucks night on the 16th, which is paintball / drink / a "gentlemens club". the original plan was to zip tie him to a seat on a train on its way to katoomba but its a little cold to be sending the poor bastard of that way so instead probably something cat like tie him to the pole outside his house with a sign like "pity me" or some such weak shite like that...

certain the misses will drive me up... but as I said 1 Large black sau T for me and free snag * 2 + barby sauce on or about arival Im yours for the rest of the day.

wife is bonus but she be ogling cars so zif she be any help.... lucky biatch.

what nfo you need from me ?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to help and i am a girl....what else do u need?

Nothing at all...Would you be happy helping selling raffle tickets or maybe serving customers at the BBQ?

We are having a meeting for SNS and I would very much like it if you could all come this saturday so we can organise what we will be doing on the day :nyaanyaa:

This pub does serve good food so you can have dinner there and most of us will be ;)

Date:Saturday 23rd June

Destination:

West Ryde hotel

1021 Victoria Rd

West Ryde

Time: 7:30pm

Hope you can make it....

Jess