SAU Community

Rims

WAR33

hey guys will 19 inch rims fit 19-8.0 front and 19-9-5 on the rear fit ok with out rolling gaurds on a r33 the car is lowerd but not sitting on its nuts lol still had a flat hand gap with the 18s from top of tyre to gaurd any help ....

not to sure on those specific measurements, i would say the wall size of the tire and your suspension set up (ride hieght, travel) may come in to it aswell

Edited by 33drifter

depends on offset, and tyre width aswell.

i have 17x9" rear, 17x8" front

the fronts sit in the guard a little bit with 235's on them

and the rears sat perfectly in the guards with 255's, but get a tiny bit of scraping on the guards with the current 275's on them.

20 x 8.5" front and rear with 225/30 tyres fit a R33 without any guard mods.

I have a set, will sell em to ya for $1800

[Michael] can you camber adjust a R33 at the front?

max camber I've gotten from the front is -2.5; im not sure if you can get anymore with the stock suspension arms

how did u adjust the camber? i cant seem to find anything to adjust it as it seems you cant get adjustable camber tops for whales.

yeap no camber tops for r33 :O you need upper or lower control arms (i cant remember which one lol)

not sure how it is done, i just go to the wheel alignment people give me 2.5 camber and they do it LOL! i think if i remember right it has soemthing to do with the bushes :P

these rims will fit... i have the same size wheels on my car and its on the floor!!! i have the rear guard sitting on the rim and have no clearance problems. i do however have problems chewing tyres out but thats all part of having such a low car. when your car is this low then u wheel align the rear the tyres straight again, it will rub!

tempe tyres said that they will be fine as long as it is 19-8 on the front and 19-9.5 on the back hopefully

....... always say that, might need spacer on front cos of caliper, unless u ordered a custom offset or they got it right. Dont need to roll the guards if u get falkens, otherwise yes! or u will shave your tyre (front) when taking humps at an angle (assuming you are lowering it)