SAU Community

Please Help!

eric_cheung_

hi all,

my friend's R32 has been stolen today, if anyone see it on the road or parking in somewhere, please contact my friend or police officer and report it, thanks... :P

more details as follow:

Car: R32 GTST

Year: 1991

Colour: Black

Rego number: 999 JYM

Time: around 6:45p.m

my friend's car was pretty stock, he suspect (saw) there are total 4 peoples to stolen his car, 2 sit in S13 and look around, and 2 break the door and drive away.....

if anyone want to provide some information, please feel free to call 0430085289 ALGER........100xThanks :P

post-22678-1176975539.jpg

post-22678-1176975557.jpg

post-22678-1176975567.jpg

Edited by eric_cheung_

pics would help... did he have an alarm/immobiliser?
Parts can easily be sold off thats why they take them, and i have to say tis no good another one gone, Oh and before it gets too far into it, "Lets not turn this into another "Oh did he have an alarm/immobiliser thread"" :| Hope it turns up mate

i really would like to know... cos if he had an immobiliser, and they still stole it i would be very more worried....

but i will keep an eye you for you... were there many mods on the car?

well cars don't get hardly ever stolen with an immobiliser and/or alarm, simple.. that is why it's always raised, and why people should get their ass into gear and buy one if they don't have one.

hey man thats funcken ghey as....it shits me when this happens....hope you find it or someone does...i will keep an eye out for it too buddy.

Edited by Oblivion

i would also like to know if it had any aftermarket alarms installed. this is not to criticise the owner, but to educate all owners to see if these cars are getting stolen that have no alarms...

either way hope the guys gets his car back