SAU Community

Any one here? Ideas for group get togethers

Lavers

Originally posted by nizmokid

no I think theres another Gtir down in HBt same as the one up here in LST, yeah the gtir up here has had a rough life thats for sure.  

I herd theres a modded MR2 down there in HBT with a huge Greedy sticker over the door, looked nice but what has it had done to it........... anyone?:D :D :)

Just thought i would answer your question on the MR2. Hes one of my mates, hes had the car for about 5 years and only had about 6 months of actual driving time. all work is done at howell, and the car has just been heaps of problems.

first they had trouble programing the computer, it had to be sent back to melb. then he got it all going and it made 220rwkw. he changed his total setup again and all of the running gear, turbo, intercooler and computer went into a red MR2 with chrome mags.

he got it all going with all of the new stuff, then it started leaking water, howell thought that it was a water pump and when the car finally went in it was a cracked head gasket and the motor was cooked. howell said that he wasnt going to cover any of the repairs but i think they have sorted it out so that hes not going to get charged labour.

when the car is running though, it flys. huge power, hardly any weight in the car!

i hope that answers your question.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Mr. En One

Yo Roaldin,

You got that Apexi installed in your GTR yet?

Im running a GTR R33 VSpec and Griffo is just about to install it for me...any joy?

Not yet. I have had some trouble getting decent information about them. The manuals I have are for a Mazda and a Honda. I was hoping the computer would control the boost without having to use a separate boost controller but the FC won't see the map sensor. The business that sold it to me are no help at all.

Good luck with it. Let us know how things go.

Tim.

Guest R33-GTS4

Hey guys, Name is Paul am 17and live in Hobart and at the moment have a 88' Pulsar Vector SSS. Just waiting for a GTS4 to come up for sale in Japan so I can import it :D

I know this isnt the thread but the Pulsar Club and co. is sort of co-organising a big cruise for this saturday. As more details come to hand I will post em up.

Cheers