SAU Community

SAU Group Buy - R33 & R32 GTS-T Front Mount Intercooler Kits - Offer Finished

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys. For those of you who definately want these kits, drop us a fax order (get the order form from our website - www.nismo.com.au) or come in and put down payment or deposit and we can get the first batch of these coolers done up.

This offer can only stay open untill the end of July :)

I'm pending at this point.

My interest isn't the worry, just the cash (isn't it always?)

Money tree out the back died.

How about the re-fitment of my Blitz BOV, as it currently resides on the pipe between the FMIC I'm running now and the throttle body. The stocky is unplugged. Extra cost?

How about the cost of new piping from the throttle body to the place where the kit you are offering starts, so I can eliminate the stock piece of garbage and have you's mount the Blitz one along there somewhere?

Thanks for your help, it's a top deal and I hope I dont miss out.

Sorry peoples. Been flat out. Nick re: Blitz BOV. Will have to check set up to quote on fitting your BOV. I would assume that there would be extra cost involved but should be minimal. Extra cost involved for instalation of the pipework running across the top of the engine would not really warrant the gain you will recieve. Can still do but will have to work out price with john. (sorry for useless info but will suss out).

Zero- Fitted cost for front mount fridge on your car $1700.00 ($400.00 fitting). Or you can go with the Balangalow axe murderer (joking XEQTOR). Not a hard job, just a bit daunting to get right with cutting the bar etc if you havn't done before. Takes our techs an average of 5 hrs to do (and they have installed heaps of them), so leave yourself approx a day to fit one properly.

$200.00 deposit is cool.

Can the guys at UAS organise to get the pipes HPC coated (for extra cost obviously)? I'm located in Perth and noone does thermal coatings here.

Would love to minimise any heatsoak (on the return pipe over the engine especially).

If they can organise that, definitely interested in the FMIC kit.

Does the intercooler have some brackets on the bottom to support it, or just the tab at the top?

Ta

Conrad

I am interested in this too - Do we have enough for the 10 person discount ? (Funds/Deposit by the end of July is fine with me) - And I'll be picking it up too

QUESTION: will this kit fit in the back seat of an R33 ?

(No Not permanently - just for transportation ... hehe)

I'm thinking about the 90mm core version, but would need to know how efficient the core is to make that decision...Do you have any honest figures ? Otherwise I'll probably be content with the 70mm core...

Bl4ck32: I'm in Adelaide too and I have sent a fax off to UAS to place my order and to pay a $200 deposit. Go to their website at Unique Autosports and download an order form. Make sure you put a note on it to say that it is part of the group buy.

Ring them up and speak to John if you have any questions. I spoke to him today and they have been pretty busy with stocktake stuff over the last couple of days.

I also confirmed that shipping will be free!! Gotta love that! :) Can't wait until the end of July.....just need to get a few more bits and pieces and then get someone to install it all for me.