SAU Community

R33 Wrecking - Sold

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hows it going. Unfortunantly i'm in brisbane however there are several parts that i'm very interested in getting off you.

I'm after

left hand head light

steel brake pipe from master cylinder to left hand front wheel arch on non ABS r33

stock front shock

rear speaker covers

If you have these parts if you could send me an email with pictures of these and the price you want, i will get a courier to collect them.

If you have these parts and there in half decent condition i will definantly buy them off you, so don't sell em

Thanks a lot

Steve

[email protected]

Hey hows it going. Unfortunantly i'm in brisbane however there are several parts that i'm very interested in getting off you.

I'm after

left hand head light

steel brake pipe from master cylinder to left hand front wheel arch on non ABS r33

stock front shock

rear speaker covers

If you have these parts if you could send me an email with pictures of these and the price you want, i will get a courier to collect them.

If you have these parts and there in half decent condition i will definantly buy them off you, so don't sell em

Thanks a lot

Steve

[email protected]

The left hand headlight looks like it's sold atm. I'll get back to ya about the rest!

I'm looking for the factory passenger side headunit/din slot bracket, have you got this? If so how much for pickup or local postage?

Sorry but that was sold a few days ago

how much for the engine loom? if ur willing to take it off

Dont really want to separate from the engine at the monent

hey was just wondering if they are the side mirrors are the same as the one on a r33 96 series 2 and if so how does $35 sound and with the ariel is it comlpet th ariel arm intact thanks graham

the actual mirrors should be the same, but the colour might be slightly off. i think theres 2 different types of silvers between S1 and 2, i'm not positive though. I'm looking for more than 35. the aerial will come complete with everything

Cheers

Edited by phatlavish

• 4 weeks later...

ok im chasing both gear and handbrake boots long as they in good nick no rips or fraying

also need the piece in the horn button assembly that contacts the terminals for the horn or even the whole centre piece will do..

and also maybe the driver door window switch mines a bit funny but still works tho

let me know cheers