SAU Community

Immaculate R34 Gtr, Low K's, 2001 Update Model

Immaculate R34 GTR, low k's, 2001 update model, very reluctant sale

This car has been imported with Japan Auction Grade 4.5 with intention to keep long term. Very reluctant sale. The car is in showroom condition and is stock standard except for catback Nismo exhaust. Brand new Goodyear Eagle F1's. 12 months registration included. Genuine 47,000k's and standard dash. Comes with english driver's manual and workshop manual on CD. Non-smokers car.

This car is not one of the many 1999 models. It is a 2001 update model which had black interior, clear indicators, aluminium pedals, larger rear brakes and this dark grey colour.

Many more photos provided upon request of genuine interested buyers. See how clean the car really is!

Genuine enquiries only. No joy riders.

Call Robin: 0419 371 977

post-29193-1180768732_thumb.jpg

post-29193-1180768746_thumb.jpg

post-29193-1180768760_thumb.jpg

post-29193-1180768784_thumb.jpg

post-29193-1180768819_thumb.jpg

post-29193-1180768884_thumb.jpg

post-29193-1180769001_thumb.jpg

ah...gtauto creation.....wish i can get this! Good luck man.

whats the reason for selling though? i thought your dad just got it recently (within the last year)

The reason for selling is that my fathers boss and my mum dislike the car and don't believe it is appropriate for a 58 year old executive. My father has now been provided with an brand new AUDI A4 2.0T Quattro company car so the GTR has regretfully got to go.

My father wanted to keep the GTR as a weekend car but it just doesn't get used enough.

Does the car come with original log books to confirm??

J-Spec (import agent) have the Japanese registration details 2002-2006 which shows the progression of the km's over the years. Unfortunately we don't have the log books but an inspection of the car will satisfy the fussiest buyer that the km's are genuine. The car is essentially in brand new condition. Any serious potential buyers can ask for more photos as I have 330+ photos of the car taken from all angles as part of an inspection report done in Japan when we purchased it and they confirm the quality of the car.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The reason for selling is that my fathers boss and my mum dislike the car and don't believe it is appropriate for a 58 year old executive. My father has now been provided with an brand new AUDI A4 2.0T Quattro company car so the GTR has regretfully got to go.

My father wanted to keep the GTR as a weekend car but it just doesn't get used enough.

That's a crock if I hever heard one, I'd tell them to GAGF. :sorcerer: