SAU Community

Top Speed Limit On R33 Gtst?

i tested a top speed test on my car and i hit around the 230-240 mark at the end of 4th gear. how much more can it go with an extra gear? not mentioning where i was being silly :)

ps. boy did i chit myself

Edited by R33GOD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

on a freeway where no one was about and was very late at night. car has mild mods though

damn dude...i thought u did a test via the mechanics or something.....

ur lucky that the cops didnt catch you man....

sh-t!!!

you would prob only get another 40 out of it+ you would be redlining something crazzzzzy

just cos it was late an you could'nt see anyone on the road doesn'nt make it all wright

you can go to jail for sh-t jail that keep it to the track

i got 180 in 3rd as standard auto not sure about now though

man curiosity is't the word for it i hope people dont have to die for you to learn yor lesson about speed

no one was around so butt out. nothing nice to say...dont say it at all

no one was around so butt out. nothing nice to say...dont say it at all

Mate he is not in the wrong here. He is right. What happens if you lose control and hit some one driving home to see their family? No one was around so you say, can you see what the road is like 1k away when you are driving over 200k/h ?

Mate he is not in the wrong here. He is right. What happens if you lose control and hit some one driving home to see their family? No one was around so you say, can you see what the road is like 1k away when you are driving over 200k/h ?

i understand but please dont flame me for it. we have all done it before

stock r33, manual will hit rev limit (7000RPM) at 190kms in 4th, i know cause i did this at eastern creek down the straight, at this point you hit the speed limiter. But if you went over 190 then your car isn't stock, but in 5th flat out i guess maybe 250-260kms before you hit 7000rpm.

Is your car stock? if not what mods?