SAU Community

Good Exhaust Shop

SysLink67

Mettam's Mufflers

Custom & Standard Exhaust Experts.

These guys are great not only do they do quailty work but the price is very reasonable.

IE They spend atleast 3 1/2 hours on my car modifying and welding peices using a TIG welder so welds were S/S and only charged me $200inc

Its refreshing to get quality service and workmanship without having to go to a backyarder.

Really helpful guys too.

21 Rudloc Rd

Morley

WA, 6062

Australia

(08) 9275 7034

"Like supporting local business that do the right thing"

define back yarder please ?

kermit

you're a dodgy back yarder mark. :)

99% of the time the 'back yarders' are better, more customised service, not just mass produced products they try flog every day.

Why do you ask Kermit?

As for mass produced, Mettam's were deff not like that at all. All my work was custom fit, cut and welded. No out of the box solution for my GTR.

Thats why I posted in the first place, in recognition of their quality work, service and their excellent price.

I always support small business where I can.

I stand by their workmanship.

Why do you ask Kermit?

As for mass produced, Mettam's were deff not like that at all. All my work was custom fit, cut and welded. No out of the box solution for my GTR.

Thats why I posted in the first place, in recognition of their quality work, service and their excellent price.

i ask because the term " backyarder " could be extremely offensive depending on who it was directed at . no one doubts mettams , thats why they offered me a job on the spot anytime i want one . but you still have not defined the term for me .

kermit

yeah i will vouch on pats wrk :) .... full xhuast and custom cooler piping.... his wrk on many of my mates cars...!!!!!

plus he did da bosses v8 land cruser...!!!! and very good pricing :(

Why do you ask Kermit?

...Small business.

They have like five stores

not all owned by the same guy...

All mcdonalds owned by one guy too bro? :thumbsup:

Actually I'm pretty sure they are all owned by the same guy. Hence you talk to the main guy and he books you into any store you want. Otherwise the "owners" you speak of woulf be getting rid of their own business.

So you are saying that mcdonalds is a small business?

/mod edit: namecalling

Edited by cochee_15
crazy crazy name calling

Actually I'm pretty sure they are all owned by the same guy. Hence you talk to the main guy and he books you into any store you want. Otherwise the "owners" you speak of woulf be getting rid of their own business.

Only reason they are named likewise is for group buying power

cheap purchasing which means savings to you

cheaper advertising

etc etc

none of the stores interact really asides from that.

correct mate , all 5 stores are owned by the one bloke . not all stores have tig welders though .

kermit