SAU Community

One Less Ceff =(

rizzo-xr6

RIP ceffy...

...see this is what i'm tlaking about when i bag drifters out...

you drift on public roads cos you bought a fully sick cefiro, this is what happens... good luck trying to find another one...

shame to see a cefiro smashed but that driver needs to stop sugar coating himself and take responsibility for his dickhead ass actions... who is he trying to kid "accidental" sorry i'm eing rude i don't even know the guy but still.... i mean... come one man...

...... ...

...come on...

blind corner, opposite side of the road, wet........Disaster waiting to happen.

if your gonna go for a hills run, everyone knows to stick to their own lane. i feel sorry for the ceffy, the driver on the other hand... lol

I can't believe everyone is saying poor ceffy. What about the person in the other car?

No offence but this person deserves to have a smashed cef, being a f*k head = no car

Edited by konect

dragoncon-23.jpg

hahaa... all cefiro owners are just tuscan raiders at heart... here's a photo of the latest cefiro meet on tatooine^^^

...remember the tuscan raiders? they'd wait for the pod racers to crash and when they were burning on the side of the road the tuscan raiders would whore parts off the podracer

Edited by Mr Eps

....so has he got the passenger side aircon vent surround thingy???

....haha...

..SOMEONE HAD TO ASK...

Haha, thats what i asked but i think another ceffy driver called dibbs on it mere moments after the crash lol

...why do i get the picture that the cefiro owner in question was waiting in the bushes for a cefiro to slide around that corner so he could whore parts off it....

...much like the mongoose waits for a snake to lay eggs...