SAU Community

Forza 2 Challenge

kralster

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Guys this is a great idea, keep it going I will be in here for sure, we should change the challenges around and try to figure out a method to use our modded cars, we should also upload our favorite rides. (I coudnt help but make my GTR in the game as I bet we all have, i just have slightly morew power in the game...like another 300kw lol)

• 3 weeks later...

quick new challenge.

car region: japan. yup. japan.

drive: any.

mods: unlimited, BUT, must retain factory fitted engine.

class/PI: A.

track: tsukuba (full course).

(heh, typo, i meant A not S...)

Edited by scandyflick

S class on Tsukuba sounds quite good.. Who won the first one? Might be better to close this thread and start a new one so that there is only 1 going at a time.. I think it should be any car available though.. just limit it to S class..

• 3 weeks later...
quick new challenge.

car region: japan. yup. japan.

drive: any.

mods: unlimited, BUT, must retain factory fitted engine.

class/PI: A.

track: tsukuba (full course).

(heh, typo, i meant A not S...)

53.934 in my 228Kw class A car :whistling: long live the all mighty lotus exige

• 2 weeks later...

couldnt be bothered reading whole thread so if this has been answered already, dont flame me. Does anyone play online and if so, why not have a comps every now and then on the weekends sometime. Get everyones live tags and add to friends lists and then create a game. Use only skylinesw or something to see who can actually mod and drive their car the best.

Just a suggestion

• 1 month later...

what is the easiest way to get the photos of your cars onto your pc (i have xbox live) do you have to upload them to the forza website then down load them back to your pc. GT4 on ps2 you could save them to usb memory stick.

The best thing about forza is the car painting system you copy your favourite race/drift car paint jobs and then make a heap of in game cash flogging them on xbox live. Although i am finding it hard to finish the game cause its more fun racing on the net than trying to finish all the challenges in career mode.

If our on xbox live and you like racing nurburg ring on A class friend me brent322.