SAU Community

New Qld Meet

leetom

Grate now the ball is rolling all we need now is a date so i'll fire the first shot and see what hapenes 28 or 29 July. :/

Sat 28/7 would be the only day available for me to come down from Hervey Bay to meet and greet - sun 29/7 is already booked out.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live at Victoria Point, the next suburb from Redland Bay. There is a better park and BBQ's to be used at thompson's beach which I would suggest or we could meet at the point aswell.

Also if my car is not going I could walk there LOL.

Ok so the 28.7 it is.

Just a surgestion if we all meet at Sel Outrige Park (UBD 226 N 15) around 12ish for a bbq and a yarn till mid afternoon then we could cruise from there to Victoria point. I'm not formilior with that area so if Darrin wants to be the tour guid that is fine with me.

This is only my two cents worth.

With a full tank of fuel and a street directory i can go almost aneywhere.

Has a destination been set for this yet??? If not I have suggestion....come to our skidday in Gympie. It is on Saturday the 28th of July.

Ska and a mate are coming down from Rocky for the skid day. If he can drive 500 k's then maybe you guys could drive up 200?

Just think of it as meeting half way.

We run these days 4 times are year and this year the SAU members have come twice and have now booked a third day for this year alone..so it's gotta be good if they keep coming back.

.........just a thought........

The plan is to meet at Victoria Point at a park/bbq area at 12.00pm.

The park is Yeo Park in Eagle street, Victoria Point

Turn into Thompson Street off Colburn avenue.

There is several undercover bbq area and electric bbq's

Playground for the kids and a sandy beach. Bring there bikes aswell (that's why we have stagea's)

Plenty of parking.

Will meet approx half way along the park which is about 500m long.

My contact number is 0404 075 314

I will send out a pm to everyone that is interested

edit

I have sent out approx 11-12 pm's, so if all come that would be great

Has a destination been set for this yet??? If not I have suggestion....come to our skidday in Gympie. It is on Saturday the 28th of July.

bummer about that date wazza, that sounds like a good day( wish we knew about it earlier, had you posted it up?). as you can see we have basically got the meet set up so no going back now unfortunately..........10 more sleeps and hope to see at least 10 or more stageas on the 28th. thanks to darrin for his efforts,

see you there,leigh

Suggestion for the other mexicans: 66yo and leetom, also any others from the south: meet at Coomera BP around 11am, and convoy up there, so i don't have to read a map?? ;) a rolling blockade of 'blocks of flats'.....

Suggestion for the other mexicans: 66yo and leetom, also any others from the south: meet at Coomera BP around 11am, and convoy up there, so i don't have to read a map?? :) a rolling blockade of 'blocks of flats'.....

That will be a approx 30-35 min drive

I do not think leetom can make it till 2.00pm

The plan is to meet at Victoria Point at a park/bbq area at 12.00pm.

The park is Yeo Park in Eagle street, Victoria Point

Turn into Thompson Street off Colburn avenue.

There is several undercover bbq area and electric bbq's

Playground for the kids and a sandy beach. Bring there bikes aswell (that's why we have stagea's)

Plenty of parking.

Will meet approx half way along the park which is about 500m long.

My contact number is 0404 075 314

I will send out a pm to everyone that is interested

edit

I have sent out approx 11-12 pm's, so if all come that would be great

Sounds good to me...will have to change my shift to this weekend as was due to work next weekend. All good but!!! Let's hope the weather is kind to us ;)