SAU Community

Cruise 7th June

details....um ok :D

how does this sound:

Date: Saturday 7th June

Time: 2pm

Place: National Library carpark

Itinery: Cruise around the Lake, go up Mt Ainslie for a photo opportunity, cruise back thru Civic to Belconnen, have a late lunch/coffee at Zefferelis near Belco Mall.

Whole cruise should only be a couple of hours, and ppl can leave the cafe whenever they want (if they need to take off early or whatever).

Sorry for the late notice, but everyone please come along and say hi to Kamikaze! If it's a nice day we should get some good photos up Mt Ainslie too.

see you there!

Shell :)

No snow Jay... but fcking close to it...

can't believe how cold it was down by the lake...someone remind me why I haven't moved to Brissy yet????? :)

thanks for coming guys, wasn't expecting such a good turnout! Sorry about the cafe not being open...but Pizza hut wasn't so bad as a substitute...I was so bloody hungry I didn't really care where we ate really :)

anyhooo...my pics are here

Justin, hope the trip back home today went ok and u didn't cop any double demerits! :)

Well done with the photos Shell.

If i'd known you were doin sneaky ones out the back window i mighta put on some doorifto for the viewers.

I still managed to scare shit out of a taxi driver and his passenger!

We really need to find a good long fast drive next time, I had to go down to Jindabyne and back on Saturday night to blow the cobwebs out.

Enjoyed meeting you all and looking forward to the next one.

Hey Shell, great pix, good to see some of our youngest members in there too :D

If I manage to get a slightly older (and taller) passenger along next time, I'll try and get some video as well as pix to post up...

Hey Drifto, great to hang out with you guys...can't wait till the next time we get to have a bit of a go (beats the hell out of the day to day traffic runs :( )

We definately have to do another cruze down Kangaroo Valley or somewhere similar...

hi drifto...Damo took those ones out the back, we tried for some out the side window too but couldn't get a good shot ;)

maybe we should do a run to Jindabyne one time! that would be pretty cool actually. Not on a double demerit weekend though :(

James...she's such a cutie!!! ;) ;)

SAU's youngest mechanic...

17559254.jpg