SAU Community

R32gtr Help

I need some help and advise on this one please.

Idle moode:

My car seems to drop in idle when the Engine is hot.The idle drops right down and back up again past 1500rpm and drops again. This keeps repeating and eventually the engine stalls.

When driving:

I loose power some times in 1 st gear or second and suddenly it hits power and everything seems to be normal.

I have changed my coil packs but I have had no luck.

Does an yone have any suggestions to help me out????????????? Please

I have not checked the oxy censor or air flow meter for faults?????? any suggestions on how to test whether these are faulty?????????????? please help

try cleaning air flow meters or swapping & test with someones that works

Thanks

I did clean them and the problem stopped for a while an reapeared again.

u sure it is the air flow meters?

I need some help and advise on this one please.

Idle moode:

My car seems to drop in idle when the Engine is hot.The idle drops right down and back up again past 1500rpm and drops again. This keeps repeating and eventually the engine stalls.

When driving:

I loose power some times in 1 st gear or second and suddenly it hits power and everything seems to be normal.

I have changed my coil packs but I have had no luck.

Does an yone have any suggestions to help me out????????????? Please

I have not checked the oxy censor or air flow meter for faults?????? any suggestions on how to test whether these are faulty?????????????? please help

check for a crack or hole in your intercooler piping. i had the same problem in my 33 gtst and a friend had it in his 33 gtr, we both got coilpacks but nothing happened. then i found that the hot pipe from the turbo on mine had a huge cut in it where it goes through the body, my friends gtr though, his hot pipes to the i/c were all cracked and perished.

hope this helps,

cheers

Linton

check for a crack or hole in your intercooler piping. i had the same problem in my 33 gtst and a friend had it in his 33 gtr, we both got coilpacks but nothing happened. then i found that the hot pipe from the turbo on mine had a huge cut in it where it goes through the body, my friends gtr though, his hot pipes to the i/c were all cracked and perished.

hope this helps,

cheers

Linton

Thanks i will have look

Cheers

:D

Dinesh

sounds like AFMs

They need more than a clean. Open them up and you might find that the soldered joints have become unattached and will lose contact when you go over bumps in the road. This is why they work sometimes and other times, they run like crap.

Have a look in the tutorial section on how to do this if youre not sure