Miss Niz

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good shot.. Wil.. :) ..

Mark.. you can get it from OZ tyres.. 18" with tyres for $1800 or even better deal now.. :cool:

1800!!! stuff that.. lol thats a set of forgies and rods and gaskets for my SR :)

Hopefully more black POOWA turn up next time... bid the Yellow POWA.. hahah :)

for sure bro

we be rolling on 17s and 18s in our black datsuns with gold rims yo.. (mine are actually bronze..)

Hopefully more black POOWA turn up next time... bid the Yellow POWA.. hahah :cool:

White POWA FTW!!! :)

Need Choy and Jonny next time, to join Ting and Me!!!

That one had a good price on it for a manual, was factory colour and kit as well.

I just couldn't do it....another $15K to do what I needed to it to :S

I'll stick with the 34 for now...it's starting to get interesting...even for an auto :)

Yeah i couldnt go past it Dan, it had a destroyed rear shock but some coilovers fixed that.., but i know what your saying... its going to be some hard saving for turbos or a blower with some brakes to match...

again thanks for the pics guys.

Your turn! :D

I reckon you should start a new thread so it's easier to read!

ok where do u wanna go..???

i have an idea.. meet BP yatala/springwood Mc donalds. > mt cootha. lookout > BBQ area further down the mountain nice wide twisty roads.. and northsiders can come too..??

ill make a thread in a bit.. throw up ideas here.. :D

ok where do u wanna go..???

i have an idea.. meet BP yatala/springwood Mc donalds. > mt cootha. lookout > BBQ area further down the mountain nice wide twisty roads.. and northsiders can come too..??

ill make a thread in a bit.. throw up ideas here.. :D

I tot this thread is originally Sunnybank meet and now become Yatala BP meet.. :D

lol...

OK we can meet at sunnybank jeez.. lol im just thinking about the poor ppl from the coast that wanna hang with us cool kids.

meet points can be BP yatala..?? Springwood Mc donalds. then Sunny bank .. mt cootha.. and perhaps the mountains behind ther but i havent been ther personally. :P

what do we all think..

should rename the thread to plan a cruise thread for SEQ SAU

havent decided yet brenton.. whats good for you guys a week night cruise or a sunday cruise..?? i wanna throw in a BBQ and what not..

and did u call me the other day i sent a message..?? im guessin u want some work done.. reply to me.

i must say the roar of 20 skylines heading to the next meet was something to remember :P

Man i gotta agree with that

We've been on some other cruises but nothing compared to that. especially the last meet point was an adrenalin rush.

How about a Sunday (Day cruise)for the next one

Markimaks' suggestion sounds sweet. Hey we're from Sandgate but prepared to start off at yatala-

no worries

What about 5th or 12th august

Edited by pnk32

I would be keen for:

Tatala BP -> Springwood Maccas -> Sunnybank Market Square -> Cootha -> See what happens!

PS my pics were either shit or exactly the same shot as the ones already posted will get the trypod happening next time, camera shake yo!