SAU Community

Vision R

drgnball34

yep top racing i think it is!!! They are always first to be mentioned... Any idea as to the labour cost to rebuild my engine? Just a rough ball park for me to work with.. This includes fully prep and balanced bottom end.

yep top racing i think it is!!! They are always first to be mentioned... Any idea as to the labour cost to rebuild my engine? Just a rough ball park for me to work with.. This includes fully prep and balanced bottom end.

I know a guy who told me he spent over 40k having an RB25 built there... could have had an OS giken 3L for the price he paid LOL

but seriously, why are you having your engine rebuilt? seems alot of people who spend big $$$ building an engine that only does the work a stocker can handle

but hey, its your cash.

I know a guy who told me he spent over 40k having an RB25 built there... could have had an OS giken 3L for the price he paid LOL

but seriously, why are you having your engine rebuilt? seems alot of people who spend big $$$ building an engine that only does the work a stocker can handle

but hey, its your cash.

agree 350hp stock internals, 150,000km :D still going hard! and ready for more boost

agree 350hp stock internals, 150,000km :D still going hard! and ready for more boost

I think he didn't say the hp he wanted~~maybe he's going for 800rwhp~~