SAU Community

Power Fc R33 Gtst / Garret T04 600hp

Howdy Lads,

Got these parts up for sale due to selling my car.

Power FC

I got myself here a Power FC for a R33 series one engine without hand controller, i searched for months for one of these and imported it from Japan.

Price : $950 (can post anywhere needed)

post-22196-1184708752_thumb.jpg

post-22196-1184708741_thumb.jpg

Garret T04 Hi-Flowed And Rebuilt New Condition (never been used since rebuild)

0.63 rear housing

0.58 front housing

Rated 600hp

Two internal wastegates / hi / low spring

Optimum boost range 19-22psi

Full boost should be 3000-3400rpm on RB25

** Will put up pictures of turbo tonight **

Price : $800 (can post anywhere needed)

- Luke

Hello,

Im located on the Gold Coast in QLD but can do postage at buyers expense.

Im unsure how it would compare all i know is for the size of this turbo its will be on boost fairly quick due to it being high flowed and it offers great HP potential. And ofcourse its Brand new condtion. Not a single km on it. Would be very easy to pull big HP if you have the correct gear with this turbo.

Bolt straights up to RB20 or RB25.

- Luke

Edited by RB20DET_Silvia

do you have any photos and receipts for the turbo?

what would be the expected rwkw figure you could get with this turbo on the right setup (r33 with power fc and all supporting mods)? what other mods will have to be done for it to fit? will it go straight on the manifold and oil/water lines etc?

btw im interested in both items

I would like to say its a t04e i believe it is.....but im unsure.

With this turbo and Power FC along with injectors or hi-flowed standard injectors, fuel pump, fuel reg and a tune you could easily pull over 400 to 450hp (300-340rwkw) at wheels, a aftermarket headgasket would also be a good mod to do if you wanted to run high hp all the time. If you wanted to go over 500hp you would need to do more engine work to run that HP everyday on your engine.

The turbo will straight bolt on to all your standard lines and manifold etc....

I found a picture of the turbo on my computer.

post-22196-1184719279_thumb.jpg

- Luke

regards to ur turbo.. is it suited to a t3 or t4 flange ?? also is it internal or external wastegate??

cheers chris

bro if u scroll up it says that the turbo fits an rb25 manifold( which is t3) and in the 1st post it says its internaly gated, plus if you look at the pic, u can clearly see the wastgate actuator, which suggests its.................internally gated lol

bro if u scroll up it says that the turbo fits an rb25 manifold( which is t3) and in the 1st post it says its internaly gated, plus if you look at the pic, u can clearly see the wastgate actuator, which suggests its.................internally gated lol

yea sorry guys alot of posts here.. prob didnt read through an yeh didnt click on the rb25.. my bad.. thanks anyway

i hav an external gate anywayz and if i get the turbs can just weld up the internal one