SAU Community

Wtb R33 Lsd

psi

I need an R33 LSD, non ABS

I can do the pull out, if the car is anywhere between Brizzy and Bundy!

I will pay freight if it is not in my area.. if its cheap enough!

anybody want to sell one? Mine has a broken pinion..

PM me. or sms 0408825284. I need it ASAP. Like today, yesterday. now!

Edited by psi

How much for that diff man.

I wont be skidding if i don't have a diff. I wont be alive! my wife will kill me!

having trouble with sms, I have very poor service at my house. I'm driving a coach Sat evening/night to the horse races in doomben. Can u get it to there?

cheers

Geoff, don't GTR's have 4.3 diff gears? I have 4.1. ohh well. as long as it goes well on the skid pan!

I'm guessing that they bolt straight up, if so, I just bought a diff.

thanks mate. C u sat. u got my number, buzz me after lunch.

As for the next SAU skid pan day, hmm,

We are rechecking the dates. It is looking like early Nov. It'll be getting hotter, but if you guys are keen..

thanks for your help guys. I really needed it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yet another thread bump because I want to talk about this: The general gist that this guy found for a MK7 Golf GTI is that by adding a venturi from a 2022 Tiguan he managed to pull crankcase vacuum far more reliably under boost which effectively stopped oil consumption on his engine in track conditions. An earlier video details how that venturi works: Basically one port is atmospheric vent, one port goes to a boost source, and the last port goes to the crankcase vent. There's a lot of discussion on here about scavenge pumps and all that fun stuff, why not try to replicate that by pulling some energy off the compressor? There is one catch though and that is that the PCV diaphragm on these cars appears to completely block off airflow from the intake when there is enough crankcase vacuum. This contrasts with the RBs where there is basically nothing stopping vacuum from the intake from sucking a big gulp of oil if it gets into the crankcase vent.
    • Hi All, Brought a 4 Door 2013 Skyline 370GT Type-S in November last year. Absolutely loving the car, noticed a few audio issues speakers cutting in and out and the 12V circuit seems to be completely dead (after checking and swapping the fuses) but just wanted to say Hi     
    • Could you please express this thought again with some clarity added?
    • So, whilst the Bogan Cruise Ship is GTG, and I had organised some time today to go on the SAU NSW cruise, my best laid plans where kicked in the balls, well, kicked in my right knee to be exact Now, after a bit of arthroscopic "honing" and tibial band lengthening "modifications" , I'm sitting on a couch in a prescription induced drug haze, watching 5hit on the Youtubes and falling in and out of consciousness......good times  
    • Yeah looking back I totally ignored some things I shouldn’t have so I put some blame on myself, I was just overly excited thinking I finally found a latch and somewhat blindly went with it. I did not talk to that user he mentioned directly and I did think it was weird he DM’d me with a direct email contact instead of just replying to this post. The guy did send me pictures of all the supposed latches he has but now I think they were probably just pictures ripped off of previous sales done elsewhere online. Would be cool if someone could look into it , just wanted to bring attention to it cause I don’t want anybody else to get scammed.