SAU Community

Where To Go For A Nice Dyno And Tune

AlexR34

YO YO,

I am looking for a local dyno place in Southeast QLD area prefably. Or maybe its not a dyno that im looking for because i dont know much about dynos.

basically i wanna take my car to a place to get a full test and maybe some minor tunning. My car is pretty much stock r34 sedan auto non turbo. Anyways, I want to get a compression check, leak down test, how many kw's/or horse power its currently pulling at the rear wheels, check for any ecu errors, just basically a big diagnosis of the car, whats this test called, and where should i go to get one, ive had the car for about 2/3 years now and I just wanna know whats happening internally.

So give me your recomendations :santa:

Also the cheeper the better, cause as n15mo will tell you im a tight ass lol

Cheers All.

Why dont you try Godzilla motorsports see MArk he checked my car out after a dyno day cost was 400 bucks complete checkever and dyno runs x2 compression checks etc.. depending on what else you want looked at.. but any decent workshop can do the checkup your preferance who you want to have your car ...

Why dont you try Godzilla motorsports see MArk he checked my car out after a dyno day cost was 400 bucks complete checkever and dyno runs x2 compression checks etc.. depending on what else you want looked at.. but any decent workshop can do the checkup your preferance who you want to have your car ...

Nah thats too much i dont care about my car that much lol.

I live in browns plains and there is some dyno place behind the autobarn there, they were doing dynos for like 60 bucks, i dont expect it too cheep just a normal price for some normal tests.

God cars are such a money pit, swear to go im gonna get a toyota yaris for my next car.

you do know that the yaris is the car of choice for the gay community. just keep that in mind.

lol im getting my friend who isnt on the new P laws to forget about a performance car and get a 5door yaris. should be awesome.. its a girl though.

nothing wrong with the yaris.. best small car imo.

prepare for ~95rwkw!!! lol

95 rwkw is awsome lol, beets the shit out of walking anyday lol.

Yes yaris is gay and girl car, but its cheap as poo to run and its 20k for a brand new car (top of range model is 20k ish)

how did a dyno thead become a discussion about the yaris!! haha

Dyno Dynamics is near autobarn in moss st.

there was a dyno day @ the auto barn on sunday was $35 for two dyno runs.

They seem to know what they are doing there, i would trust em.

i ran 203.3 HP with stock boost, pod and front mount on sunday!!

how did a dyno thead become a discussion about the yaris!! haha

Dyno Dynamics is near autobarn in moss st.

there was a dyno day @ the auto barn on sunday was $35 for two dyno runs.

They seem to know what they are doing there, i would trust em.

i ran 203.3 HP with stock boost, pod and front mount on sunday!!

Oh k, ill give them a ring then, thank for the heads up.

Nah thats too much i dont care about my car that much lol.

I live in browns plains and there is some dyno place behind the autobarn there, they were doing dynos for like 60 bucks, i dont expect it too cheep just a normal price for some normal tests.

God cars are such a money pit, swear to go im gonna get a toyota yaris for my next car.

tightarse!! :(

For $60 you will only be getting a power run on the dyno...anything else will be extra. Have u done ur 100k service?? Maybe start a thread on tht too :D

tightarse!! :)

For $60 you will only be getting a power run on the dyno...anything else will be extra. Have u done ur 100k service?? Maybe start a thread on tht too ;)

Ahahaha n15smo you crack me up, i dont really care about the power run i care about the engine checks, which is what i really want. I didnt get full 100,00k service cause most mechanics want my 2 nuts when the see me drive in. However, ive changed the timing belt, all the other belts in the car aircon etc. And ive replaced all the fluids and cleaned the throttle boddy a little while ago, i didnt change the water and fuel pump cause the guy who did my timing belt and other belts said they were pretty much new.

Your thread title states you want a "dyno and tune"?? For $60 there won't be any tuning going on...and if there is, it won't be good! Why not spend more money and get a decent dyno tune and a decent check over? Otherwise, why bother?

Thats true keeps, i dont really care about the tune, i just want to get some tests on the engine done just to see if theres anything wrong anywhere cause i plan to keep the car for much longer.

The car runs fine i always service it with motul oils every 5,000k's the oil in the car is pretty much always brand new i drive like a granny aswell these days. I just want to get all the electrics and the engine checked, whats that test called and where can i get it.

my na 34 pulled 110 kw on a dyno, yours being auto probably around 90-100

gonna do it up? :glare:

Nah im over cars, im making it a daily cruse ive already closed the cannon, im gonna replace it with some small pipe probably, pipes on both side like dual exhaust illustartion oo oo lol hopefully that will quite the f**kker down lol.