SAU Community

C-red tuning?

GOTRICE

Don't deal with Jeff, he's an absolute tosser...nice sideburns though...

hahaha, just joking, Jeff's a top bloke...his car detailer/washer isn't too hard on the eye's either. :Pimp:

As with any aftermarket tuning, you get what you pay for, do not expect much change out of $100-150 per hour for dyno tuning.

Mat

Originally posted by hks-s14

Don't deal with Jeff, he's an absolute tosser...nice sideburns though...

hahaha, just joking, Jeff's a top bloke...his car detailer/washer isn't too hard on the eye's either.  :Pimp:  

As with any aftermarket tuning, you get what you pay for, do not expect much change out of $100-150 per hour for dyno tuning.

Mat

Courteney the detailer is definetely worth a view EXCEPT her b/f and her are in the Commode( look it up ) car club.

:P

Ken

Originally posted by WASSABI

1100 for a reprogram hrmm pass

I would be very surprised if that is the cost. He quoted around the $6-700 for a 300zx TT including 1 hr dyno time when I was there a while ago.

Anyway, why don't ya just ring him and get it straight from the man himself.

Ken

he has been able to do R33 for about 12 months

CA's are $500,

Early Z32 is $500,

SR ecu's are $880.

The R33 will be around $1k, but he needs atleast 5 orders to make it worth getting the boards in.

Dyno time is on top $150/hour including dyno/operator/tuner if required for custom mapping or optimising.

just if your thinking about going through c-red dont book your appointment over the net. i made that mistake, i booked mine in for a service for today about a week ago (thought id let some performance guys look at it after going to normal places for about a year) i got an email confirming that its ok for 7/10/02, i rock up at 9am and speak to the mechanic who says he had no record that i was booked in and had started work on a different car- hence i had to drive back home. it realy put me out as i had booked the day off work, planned the whole day around not having the car and had put other people out by getting them to follow me to c-red to give me a lift home etc all for nothing.

:P

John, Jeff just had a new bub, so things have been a bit hectic. If you need work done to the car just give Lumpy a call - he looks after the tuning and performance side of C-Red. His number is 9356 3000. I have dealt with them for a while and have never beens disapointed.

Hope this helps

Steve