SAU Community

R32 Gts Sedan And R32 Gts Coupe Front Guards

hi i am looking at buying a front right guard from a R32 Coupe to put on my R32 GTS Sedan. Are they the same size? I just want to bolt it on without mods... thanks....

Yes they are :D everything from the windscreen wipers forward bolts straight on

Things that don't are interior trim, windscreen, A-pillar back

Bonnet, bumper, lights are all the same, you can even go GTR guards on a coupe and get the rears flared to match, it looks hot

Or get Coupe tail lights onto a 4-door with some cutting of the bootlid and some widening of the existing taillight holes :D and rewiring of course + coupe rear bumper

thanks man... anyone got any idea what a reasonable price is for 1 front guard in good condition...?? standard GTS... not GTR or anything... and does anyone know how much these things cost to get shipped...??? Brissy to Sydney....

I would say just go to your local wrecker mate. You get the guard quicker and easier. I'm not too sure what a 'normal' guard would cost, but someone was trying to sell gtr gaurds for $400 EACH!

Edit: Actually that could've been $600 each.

Edited by adam-__-

I would say just go to your local wrecker mate. You get the guard quicker and easier. I'm not too sure what a 'normal' guard would cost, but someone was trying to sell gtr gaurds for $400 EACH!

Edit: Actually that could've been $600 each.

no worries guys... thanks... i actually picked up a left and a right guard on ebay for $113 for the both of them... that's a pretty sweet deal... now i have a spare left hand front guard, great condition, white, from a GTS r32 if anyone knows anyone...