SAU Community

Silvia Rb25det Pure Jap Spec Vip Style

The car was sold and heading to Tassie but buyer backed out due to family issues he says he might buy it next month, but you never know whats happening with people. So until then its back up for sale!!!

Item: Nissan Silvia With RB25DET Conversion

Location: Gold Coast / Car is locked up in the garage all night and whenever its not used / Can ship interstate.

Item Condition: Perfect Condition

Reason for Selling: Going Overseas already bough a daily car and this one must go!!!

Price and Payment Conditions: Any NON STUPID offer will not be refused or $23,000 (no trades)

Pictures:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

inside.jpg

inside2.jpg

inside3.jpg

Mods:

Engine / Driveline

============================

RB25DET Engine coversion

RB25DET Transmission

ARC 400hp Sidemount intercooler

Apexi Pod Filter

HKS Super Drager cat-back Exhaust

KTS 3 puck Heavy Duty Clutch

KTS Soild engine mounts

KTS Soild gearbox mounts

Break mastercylinder flex stopper (under heavy breaking your mastercylinder will flex not now with this mounting kit)

Suspension / Running gear

Weds wheels F: 17x9 R: 17x10

Tein SuperStreet Coilovers / Camber / Height / Damper 32 front 16 back electronically controlled

Tein EDFC electronic damper Controller

KTS 12kg front / 10kg rear coilover springs

Nismo 2way LSD

R33 5 stud conversion

R33 front brakes and rotors

R33 rear brakes and rotors

R33 rear end / handbrake assembly

Custom tailshaft

KTS Rear strut Brace

Looks / Aero

Lexus Tiger Eye Mica paint

Supermade Instant Gentleman full areo kit (only car in whole of Australia with this aero)

Supermade boot spoiler

Supermade roof spoiler

D-Max 45mm Front Widebody

D-Max 45mm Rear Widebody

GTR style front grill

Late model twin headlights

Crystal tail lights

Interior

Drivers side Bride Zeat II seat

Passenger side Bride Zeat II seat

Sabelt Harness

Fullcage 21 safety 7 point

HKS Electronic Boost Controller

Nardi steering Wheel

D-Max VIP dash table

Large rear vision mirror

Double din CD-player / Alpine Tweaters and 6x9's

Large Gear knob

Extra Info:

Car will come with RWC and currently has Rego till the 11th month.

I got this car made up for me cause i wanted a car that had a true Jap style from the aero kit to the interior....

Car was built up for me by a company called AutoPits located in Gunma, Japan about 6 months ago, They fitted the body kit done all the engine and driveline conversion along with the full paintjob.....they done everything. I believe it to be the only car in Australia sporting a full Supermade Instant Gentleman aero kit along with roof spoiler and boot spoiler. Plus full D-max widebody and D-max dash table. Not a single dollar was spaired to purchase the best top brand parts and to try and make a standout Silvia.

SuperMade website link : http://www.super-made.com/

The engine was purchased from a bog stock R33 GTST in Japan and had roughly 90,000k's on it. The engine itself has not seen a singles day hardwork in Japan or in Australia with running standard boost in Japan and in Australia so the car has cause me no issues what so ever. It is one of the smoothest running RB25's i have heard and has no overheating issues what so ever. The engine is all soild mounted along with the gearbox, the KTS 3 puck clutch is firm but not to hard. The car has had full service with timing belts Castrol Edge oil etc.....everything done.

The Suspension is controlled by a Tein EDFC controller which allows you to adjust damper rates from inside the cabin allowing for soft or hard ride 32 point adjustment on front and 16 on back. That long with the 12kg and 10kg spring rates provide a perfect ride. The Nismo 2way LSD is very tight but not harsh.

The car is 100% legal and has all the mod plates for everything from the rollcage to the seats even the 5 stud and break conversion. The car is never a target for the police and the exhaust system is very quite and as soon as they check my plates they see the list of modplates i have and just seem to leave me alone.

Its sad to sell this car as it was going to be seeing alot of drift track work but i am now moving overseas so it has to simply go. Please no dreamers or time wasters.

Contact Details:

Contact me regarding any information you want what so ever.

Mobile : 0423487542

PM Me

MSN : [email protected]

- Luke

Edited by RB20DET_Silvia

Ahhh ok so the Instant Gentleman body kit from Supermade which is more of a luxury based kit along with the VIP table the paint that comes from a luxury model Lexus and the very smooth and clean lines of the car along with bootlip and roof lip does not make it one bit VIP? I think i might take the comments from 99% of people that actually say it looks more VIP then race spec.

Its VIP with the all the gear loaded into it to make it a hell of car. It more VIP then the crap ass china spec celsiors i see in QLD.

You dont need 4 doors and an extra 1000kg to make your car based on a more VIP luxury looking style. But thanks anyway for your other comment!

Ps. If the owner of super made Yoshida who i meet at D1 Suzuka said my car looks vip style then thats also good enough for me!

- Luke

Edited by RB20DET_Silvia