SAU Community

Average Age Of Stagea Owner?

yokotas13

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42, Wife & 2 Kids (god, where have the good times gone!)

Stag is very versatile, used for footies & training gear, trips to Bunnings for plants, rocks for the japanese garden, and scaring the shit out of scummydore drivers! :D

25 had my stag a little over a month, in a defaco arrangment no kids no dog.

Snowboards, Subs, people. Fridge (handy 12v socket in the back i found yesterday) all with the RB26 goodness... you can't go wrong

Cheers

31 y/o, fiancee and a bubs on the way (8weeks to go!!) 2 dogs also fit in the back there somewhere too....

Had car bout 6months now...love the room and drivability!! Had a Skyline for about 3 years b4 this car.

33yo, no wife or g/f, no kids, family dog but she only goes in it on the occasional trip to the vet.

Had the car almost two years now, bought it because I've always had a thing for sedans and wagons - no-one really expects a performance-oriented car when they see it has more than two doors... I was contemplating a 4-door R32, but they're just a bit too old.

22yo turning 23 in november, got a g/f but no kids and not planning any time soon, i got it because i fell in love the first time

i sore it at the dealership, it was an accidental buy.....the best type, no regrets, went from a 1.6 76kw hatch to 206kw wagon.

happy as larry.

30 in Nov. But got mine by default, because my old man died. He was 56, and bought/modded it to fang between his farm in the blue mountains, and his house in Syd. It was used as a hack to carry building supplies and general crap.

As for me, It's my daily driver at the mo, but thinking of going a bit silly on it next year, so it will be a weekend only proposition. Girlfriend, no kids, and I don't really carry much. I just like having a fast car that's different.

49 and a tad had the wagon for just on 12 months. Went from a patrol to this and never looked back mind you i had my share of the old datsun 240k 2 doors in my youth and loved them .thats before the skyline was available here