SAU Community

51 Minutes....

Grinners

See at least when i was going like 200-300 ks a day when i first got mine (once again... not going anywhere in particular) petrol was around 93c for Optimax etc :action-smiley-069: so it wasnt too bad

Damn that must have been in the days!.. Not so cheap anymore :P

Personally dont mind paying up to $1.00/L for petrol, but anything more is just getting to be a rip off.

Edited by abu

Thanks guys :D

I'm already feeling the money thing. Gotta fill up again (50litres in 3 days :O) but i had to drive around to show my mates + uni etc. :) Its worth it anyway! Plus i bought the pod filter and some new speakers for it. Turbo timer next i think.

I keep trying to make eye contact with other skyline drivers to give a thumbs up etc. but no success yet :) I'm sure if it was one of you guys you'd return it!

Going from a lancer to a 32gtst makes it feel like a ferrari!!!

Makes me want a GTR even more. I took a girl for a drive today and she described it as faster than a roller coaster :yes:

Edited by Grinners

powerade still costs more than petrol..

no its not... i bought a 24 slab of it the other day $9... theyre 310m cans... which means that it works out at 37ish cents which means per litre its around $1 and seeing as petrol is 1.28, its more economical to bike to work each day and drink powerade to refresh and replace your electrolites then drive.

think about it

Thanks guys :D

I'm already feeling the money thing. Gotta fill up again (50litres in 3 days :O) but i had to drive around to show my mates + uni etc. :) Its worth it anyway! Plus i bought the pod filter and some new speakers for it. Turbo timer next i think.

I keep trying to make eye contact with other skyline drivers to give a thumbs up etc. but no success yet :) I'm sure if it was one of you guys you'd return it!

Going from a lancer to a 32gtst makes it feel like a ferrari!!!

Makes me want a GTR even more. I took a girl for a drive today and she described it as faster than a roller coaster :yes:

Thats good to hear mate... just dont go driving it like it is a ferrari... dunno if uve noticed but most ferrari drivers cant actually drive. Plus the last thing we need is more hoon stories ;)

Hey mate,

Congrats on the car, I got my first car (R32 GTS) about a year ago now, probably the best decision i have ever made, take care of it and you can't go wrong ;)....however I'm a tad jealous of your turbo ha ha, i got mine NA cauz i was worried about the new turbo laws coming out, turns out i could have got one anyway but ahh well.....32-GTR is only a year away lol :sorcerer:

If your thinking about tinkering with your stereo check out my DIY thread on installing a sub and amp,

Have fun mate,

Best regards,

Sean

no its not... i bought a 24 slab of it the other day $9... theyre 310m cans... which means that it works out at 37ish cents which means per litre its around $1 and seeing as petrol is 1.28, its more economical to bike to work each day and drink powerade to refresh and replace your electrolites then drive.

never seen powerade in a can.....

Dont know where you get your powerade..

Powerade/gatorade is usually like $1.50-$2.50 for 600-700ml (whatever size the bottle is)....

don't know where you get your petrol....

read in a wheels magazine, that petrol is at its cheapest ever when compared to several years ago.

The price of water, electricity, food etc has increased by a much larger percentage than petrol and is more expensive.

Article in December 2006 Wheels magazine :wave:

Congrats on your purchase?

Any pics yet?

What uni do you go to?

congrats man

i remember when i first got my 32

i posted up here in excitement and spent about 500 bucks on fuel that weekend

lmao

just take care of it, and definatly dont be shy to pull things apart and put them back (start of in the interior to begin with)

just good to know how to do stuff aswell.

also dont let everyone drive it

biggest mistake i made