Friday Practice 30 Minutes N 09:20 - 09:50

Friday Practice 30 Minutes N 10:00 - 10:30

Friday Qualifying 60 Minutes N 14:05 - 15:15

Saturday Practice 60 Minutes N 10:00 - 11:00

Saturday Top 10 Shootout 45 Minutes N 15:40 - 16:25

Sunday Warm Up 20 Minutes N 07:10 - 07:30

Sunday Race 1 161 Laps N 10:30 - 17:30

So main Race is sunday.

maybe make a day of it if someone has a Big Screen!!!

Yes, but its stock so Im not exspecting much more than a low 14, ive heard of theme doing 13.4 from Factory, but thats the 2 seater and I bought a 4 seater, ways 1630 without me, HEAVY BITCH :(

And that's also with a skinny little asian fella driving, not a stumpy, pregnant looking aussie.

Well hes got Full Drag Slicks and a 15 psi pulley on now he thinks high 13s maybe so will find out!

Managed redline launches on the slicks and cause the day was so hot I was only getting 10psi.

Ran 14.41 @94.85mph, got runner up in street class cause nobody showed out there to put me down a couple pegs. Cost was what was printed on the form I showed you too craig. There is a meet planned for november for street cars only and will be called street wars.

Pinky got best reaction time for the day at 0.008 Go Boy

I found out that Kurts Ran a PB of 14.4 with SLICK :D OMG WTF

I'd be pissed off with all those mods and only that kind of time, oh well :(

Its a commodore like we all keep saying!

Well when you finally get out there and run we can all have a laugh. I had a few races with mac in his z and was able to beat his, so your heavy pos shouldn't be an issue. Regardless of what the car ran on the strip, for the conditions and the fact the tune hasn't been touched since I got the car, then the times I ran are repectable for the mods I have. Times worked out for 180rwkw. Probably run faster on street tyres though.

Edited by fmlycar

kurt get a nissan haha na that not bad 4 a holden with 10gs spent to the engine

That's half the problem, got to sell the holden before the nissan is an option. It's about on par with every other V6 vy at this stage.

You missed the biggest storm too on monday. How'd your parents place hold up?

Like James said, mines got 12 monthes rego on it and new tyres all round and has just past its inspection

and Ryan, what cars are you looking at? post on here what you get and as for the cruzie!

Saturday 4 of October A run to jims place, thats in 1 and a half weeks or SAT 11 October in 2 and a half weeks jims place, put in your votes NOW :banana:

what bout the weekend afta bathurst then ill be able to come too

yeah it will have to go over the pits, any change from another state has to.

Get a letter from the previous owner stating their full name and address with rego, vin number, and sale price.

Saying they are selling the car to you, oh and you full details also. and signed with their printed name.

example:

I Fred Smith of 69 Menow Road, NT, 0869, on 23/09/08, owner of Nissan Silvia S13 Rego 123-456, Vin # ?????????????? agree to sell this vehicle to Joe Bloggs of you get the point.

Signed

Fred Smith

{insert squigly signature}

Make sure they have signed all their relevant paperwork.

You'll need at least a few hundred bucks.

Hey guys if you havent already heard i just bouth an xr6 turbo. its in nsw so a mate and i are going to fly down next month and get it i hope and then drive it back...

paper work shouldnt be a problem cause ill get the rego papers off him when i actually pick up the car.

but jimmy i need your help again lol. its got 12 months rego on but ill have to transfer it into my name as soon as its in town. BUT do i have to re register it in the territory or can i leave it registered in nsw untill the rego runs out and then just re register it here??

someone help me out please lol.

hey guys what happened tonight we got killed at volley ball haha. na second game was pretty good we really gave them a run for their money, for a while anyway ;) lol.

as for the cruise guys i prob wont have my car for three weeks or a month so i wont be able to make it before then.

Cops will probably hassle about rego, not hard to transfer to NT anyway and you've got 3 months from when they notice it's a local car not a tourist. Just make sure it's road worthy and doesn't have a BOV that vents to atmosphere and you be all sweet. If you transfer the interstate rego into your name for a month or so and then transfer to NT, you will get a cheque backe on the remaining rego from the other state.

Craig, I'll be heading out again for sure, don't really care if it's hot. Need something to go by so when it does cool down I know how much power I'm loosing in the heat. Probably run street tires only this times as well just to see the difference.

Plus there should be a new z in town by then and he's keen to line up from what he was saying last night.

Edited by fmlycar

Well make sure someone video's this race Kurt. You vs the Z :P Not like that matters really. You do get a time slip which is more then enough proof to see how you both went.

3 weeks to a Month... Damn Ryan, thats a bit of time to wait.

Edited by Rexlr8

Ryan,

If you are gunna leave it rego'd interstate change it to your name while your down there, it will be a pain in the ass to do from here.

Still get that letter unless he is going to the MVR with you transfer ownrship. It just really helps.

Whatever u do , DO NOT leave it in the previous owners name longer than you have to.

I'd say when you pick it up change rego into your name in NSW & ask them about what to do to get the refunded portion when you change over to NT.

I'm pretty sure NT rego is cheaper than NSW, so hopefully the 8-10 months refund should pay for 12mthns NT rego....

and as said you have 3 months to change it over to NT by law.

hey guys maybe i should come 2 the strip and show yas how its done?? lol nah just jokes i wish i could dad wont let me lol reckons ill break something, oi u mob know how 2 get fiberglass and dynamat outta my boot? im over it weighing a ton , ummm whats new........ i got a dashmat on the way oh yeah thats an extra kw right there lol after that some swaybars i rekon

yea i should be in the next drag meet gettin sum slicks 4 the old girl see how we do i might not sell her people dont hav the cash it sux so im gona spend BIG money at the end of the year on the engine that is

hey guys maybe i should come 2 the strip and show yas how its done?? lol nah just jokes i wish i could dad wont let me lol reckons ill break something, oi u mob know how 2 get fiberglass and dynamat outta my boot? im over it weighing a ton , ummm whats new........ i got a dashmat on the way oh yeah thats an extra kw right there lol after that some swaybars i rekon

so how did u like melos drifting the other nite u followed us every were u would of had a good view