SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

count me in for now, there is always a possibility I have to work..

Did you ring Ross River? last time I went out they were very rude and basically kicked us out because we brought a can of coke and a pack of chips.

Very rudely told us we couldn't bring anything on their property, and offered NO hospitality at all.

Last I heard locals could not use the pool or BBQ area. I hope there are new people out there..................

Its about 100 k's each way i think.. and a small section on dirt! like 200m.

Yeah ryan, do what you said you were going to do the other night.

a nice zorst, intake, and the restricting parts for better flow. Worry about the diff later when your pushing some bigger numbers.

But before that, get the bastard here!!

its getting closer haha only 11 days to go..... god the days are taking longer and longer man i tell ya haha.....

oi the 16th is a sunday i ment the 15th and were gion to ross river there all ready 6 cars goin on this cruz we need more

yeah count me in for jims place or ross river. i dont care... let you know if i cant make it for some reason.

yeah fully... you havent had a lot of luck so far hey. but at least you know when it is finally back on the road you wont have any problems with the engine. do it right the first time :ermm:......... sadly just takes longer

hey fellas whats happening? deons workin on my car tonight he quoted me 8 hours 4 the timing belt if everything goes smooth 500 bucks , but if he has to tap into the crank pulley then no more than $700 , should take him couple days so i should be out this weekend if it all goes good , so all in all looking at around $800-$1000 for timing belt kit and labour , its a pain in the ass but it has to be done id rather do that then replace a whole new engine , altho theyre going for only like 1500 these days..... project car anyone???? lol im thinking tiny old budju car with fullysic rb25det?? lol one can only dream

Hey guys long time no speak!!!! i have placed the same vid of fab out show groungs on u youtube so yea ill post the link up next time im on unless someone finds it and does it first, im up for the cruise to if the pulsar makes it through the dargs in nov, catchas next time

ooo guess what i saw today the brand new camaro ( the one from transformers) i.e bumblebee , i ran over 2 the truck and snapped some pics of the interior and engine bay , ill post em up tomoro it looks sic as keep ya eye out there's 2 of them both black and white triangles all over it.

Hi all finally got the r32 skyline on the road (only took 12 months) still needs tuning should be doing that on

the weekend hope to make the drags and the cruise if all goes well

hey yea i have seen that driving around, 12 months hey sounds like my car, how is chris goin with it???

Lee, post pics here!!

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Sp...24#entry4174324

Spotted in Alice thread...

Good to know the Test cars are still coming to town even with the speed limits.....

You should put RB in the Pulsar.....

Your car will be more than meetsthe eye soon... blow me away finally maybe??? lol

Good stuff Pete, hope to see you around soon!