SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

even if it blows, he can have mine, lol....

I should be out there, get some more footage...

So far I got footage from Carmelo and Fab, you other slack ass biches need to give me your vids or you won't get a DVD!!!

so is anyone mates with dallas or know anyone that can pull some strigs coz that could be a touchy subject, getting someone to use his equipment without him. It gives the wrong impression if you know what i mean

I know he won't be happy to do it, but if you can offer to pay him for the use and allow him to supervise he may be persuaded.....

I have known him for many years, so will ask and see what he says.. Has anyone spoken to him yet?

i've spoken to dr drift about coming up here and he said he can, i havnt spoken to dallas about him using the dyno tho. i did speak to him about putting my car on the dyno to check mixtures and shit when i first start it but nothing else. if you could do that jimmy it would be good

Andrews keen to do it if he can get his mods before The Doc comes and im also keen to get mine re-tuned for alice conditions. i dont mind spending a bit extra keeping dallas happy if it means its going to get tuned properly for our conditions

im doin burnouts went and got new tyers this morning cant wait so bring ur cameras u dopes

kurt reckons i should get rb20six 4 my plates

Edited by fab34

hey guys sorry i didnt come out to the drags i was drinking till like four or something this morning and i reckon i was still drunk when i woke up haha, so i wasnt driving anywhere for a while. how did every one go?

heard you got a wicked time hey kurto? thats cool as.

hey, everyone did wicked times Bk ran a 10.7, carmello took out first in super street with a 13.3 up against kurt who broke out with i think a 12.9, everyone post up your times?? it was a great day few ppl got bit sunburnt

No probs.. as frustrating as it was being there with no car, it was good to be able to spend the time to get some good footage....

No more meets till next season...

have put a few clips on utube..

http://au.youtube.com/user/sklyn69

If anyone want a particular race let me know who was in it, I got most of all our races.

hey guys good to hear you's all ran good times, congratz kurt on your time and bk i heard you were flying over the weekend, thats wicked as man, any plans coming up for the car other than a cage now you've hit the 10's??

have you heard back from the insurance company yet jimmy?