SAU Community

Calamvale/parkinson Cruise / Friday 14th September 2007

are33

Hi everyone.

I go for my licence on the 1st of september and depending that everything goes well, i will be re-organising the calamvale cruises.

I have decided on a friday night as everone is too tired or busy or doesnt want to go out during the week. It doesnt really clash with any other events on either (bwcp or whatever) so it seems alright.

Now as usual, The first meeting point is the parkinson supa IGA on the corner of nottingham and algester road, Parkinson. Be there at around 7pm for a 7:15 SHARP leave.

Now from here i am unsure what to do, i wouldnt mind stopping somewhere to get a bite to eat before heading out, if anyone has any ideas let me know, I was thinking Springwood maccas, which isnt to out of the way sinse we can then jump on the pacific highway.

The final destination for the night will be MT coot-tha (original i know). We'll head up the top and hopefully, find a place to park.. and enjoy the view of our city :P

After mt coot-tha, a few people are heading off to the calamvale hotel for a while, Please organise this amongst yourselves on the night as i cannot attend, being under 18 (FTL!)

So to sum it up

Meeting place: Cnr of Algester and Nottingham RD'S, Parkinson, 4115

Time: 7pm, 7:15 departure (We will be leaving on time anyone not there will be left behind)

Unknown stop at somewhere with food :P (Most probably springwood maccas, unless someone can suggest otherwise.

Final destination: Mt Coot-tha lookout, This is the last destination of the night where we can socialize, get something to drink etc. As i mentioned, anyone keen to go out afterwards is welcome to join me.

Bring some petrol, some cash and some passengers ;)

Any ideas or suggestions please let me know immediatly via PM or in this thread.

Hope to see a good turnout :D

Josh.

Hi everyone.

I go for my licence on the 1st of september and depending that everything goes well, i will be re-organising the calamvale cruises.

I have decided on a friday night as everone is too tired or busy or doesnt want to go out during the week. It doesnt really clash with any other events on either (bwcp or whatever) so it seems alright.

Now as usual, The first meeting point is the parkinson supa IGA on the corner of nottingham and algester road, Parkinson. Be there at around 7pm for a 7:15 SHARP leave.

Now from here i am unsure what to do, i wouldnt mind stopping somewhere to get a bite to eat before heading out, if anyone has any ideas let me know, I was thinking Springwood maccas, which isnt to out of the way sinse we can then jump on the pacific highway.

The final destination for the night will be MT coot-tha (original i know). We'll head up the top and hopefully, find a place to park.. and enjoy the view of our city...

After mt coot-tha we will be heading back to the calamvale hotel which is next to the calamvale mcdonalds along compton road.

So to sum it up

Meeting place: Cnr of Algester and Nottingham RD'S, Parkinson, 4115

Time: 7pm, 7:15 departure (We will be leaving on time anyone not there will be left behind)

Unknown stop at somewhere with food :yucky: (Most probably springwood maccas, unless someone can suggest otherwise.

Final destination: Mt Coot-tha lookout, This is the last destination of the night where we can socialize, get something to drink etc. As i mentioned, anyone keen to go out afterwards is welcome to join me.

Afterwards: Calavmale hotel.

Bring some petrol, some cash and some passengers ;)

Any ideas or suggestions please let me know immediatly via PM or in this thread.

Hope to see a good turnout :D

Josh.

People so far attending or interesting in attending:

Boost:

christina27

nferno

arsn

KnoTT

beloud

PHT033

spazz

18UPU