SAU Community

R34 Damaged

Item: r34 turbo triptronic silver 98

Item Condition: been in crash see pics

Reason for Selling: some one should be able to grab parts and fix it cheap. has 3 19inch vault rims, apexi pod greddy turbo timer

Price and Payment Conditions: i know i have to have a price but im a bit clueless in this circumstance so throw some at me

i have had offers of 8000+ so taking offers around this area or more

also fogot to mention that the car was taken so it has wear on the ignition as you would expect. the interior however was untouched other from this perfect dash cd player still in etc.

i will get pictures up

and the guy who stole it has been identified and is being arested at the moment

Pictures:

Contact Details: PM or 0423464398

post-18278-1188104950_thumb.jpg

post-18278-1188105024_thumb.jpg

post-18278-1188105307_thumb.jpg

post-18278-1188105496_thumb.jpg

post-18278-1188105550_thumb.jpg

post-18278-1188106703_thumb.jpg

post-18278-1188106785_thumb.jpg

post-18278-1188106898_thumb.jpg

Edited by master 32

good to hear an arrest is being made

is this the one that crashed @ north adelaide on a friday night about 11:45pm ish give or take

i imagine its more trouble than its worth

would cost 20g to fix it up like brand new and then youve still got a car with accident history

in my opinion better to sell off as parts

Edited by Madaz

wouldnt cost 20g to fix, buy a front cut or a 34 with rear damage then cut the seams and re-weld new one on, sell off the parts you dont need and your sweet, i rekon you could get it all done for around 10 just a guess so 15k u got yourself a cheap 34 even cheaper if you can do work yourself

wouldnt cost 20g to fix, buy a front cut or a 34 with rear damage then cut the seams and re-weld new one on, sell off the parts you dont need and your sweet, i rekon you could get it all done for around 10 just a guess so 15k u got yourself a cheap 34 even cheaper if you can do work yourself

You don't think the rails have been pushed back and labour is going to be a bitch on this one?

Plus its written off already isn't it? You'd need a lot of paperwork to show its been done correctly.

Should be parted out, will make much more cash that way.

car price never went up i said offers have been given for that. dont think you know whats wrong with the car etc if you havent seen it. i have now been offered 8-9k and will probably sell it as he knows what he is talking about and can fix it so sold pending payment thanks for the guys that had good things to say

dam wat a mess :(...... sorry to hear what happened to your car. its interesting that peoplel saying it will cost 15k to fix.... my best friend crashed his 1996 series 2 supra about 5months. he was speeding reaching 160k then he got cut off while trying to overtake the cars in front he then started to brake, his breaks locked up then he was sliding/skiddig straight into a parked car, hit and chiped the car roughly at 90ks chips the front side, the car he hit was a r31 that jumped into the air and landed onto another car which was parked right in front which was a holden VT 2000model that done about 3gz damage to the boot, the skyline became a ride off he paid out 1g for that because it was a old model. On your r34, it is the exact same damage on my mates car but the supra's damage is the opposite side, his engine is perfect still a baby with 44ks, his front wheel is bent its the axle needs to be fixed see the font engine bay frams they need to be replaced, i think his doing a font half cut or something. My mates done alot of research on fixing his car its been in his garage till now, 5 months untill now finally his found some people that will charge him 5gz and they'll fix his car within 1 week, now his just need to work on getting the 5gz.

I attached 2 pictures of the supra and 2 pictures of the 31, i duno where the picture of the damaged boot of the VT went, just image a Holden VT boot with a big dint, my mates got more pictures of his car there the only 2 pictures i got on my computer.

P.S. i know this story has got nothing to do with me buying your car, but i thought its worth telling you in case you change your mind to sell your car and keep looking around to fix it, or if someone else buys it they could find people to fix for 5gz just keep looking!!, good luck !!!!

post-19937-1188404031_thumb.jpg

post-19937-1188404059_thumb.jpg

post-19937-1188404158_thumb.jpg

post-19937-1188404181_thumb.jpg

thanks for that mate. the guys saying it will cost 15k were clueless. i always knew it would be around the 5k mark i just dont have the money to do it. A deposit has been taken and LUKEW105 will be fixing it and than having himself a cheap r34. thanks for the comment champ i hope your friends supra gets fixed soon and he didnt get hurt in the crash