SAU Community

Sold Pls Delete

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG I can't believe there hasn't been more interest on this bad boy!!

Look guys this car is fantastic, looks great and goes like the clappers! I'm sure Dan has paperwork for the engine build and everything else he has bought for it just recently!! as stated before the car has everything done and ready to roll.........

SO BUY IT.......LOL

Mate ...I would buy it in a heartbeat!

I'm all cashed up too ...but I'm in Perth WA ...and I'm wondering if I'll EVER get this baby through the pits here!!!?????

What do you reckon to my chances? ...have you got any engineering certs for the work done?

This is my first foray into Jap Imports after being a Ford man for years ...man, I LOVE this car!

Can you post up any more pics of the boot and engine bay?

ANY ADVICE ON MY CHANCES OF CLEARING PIT INSPECTION AND REGO HERE IN WA WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED GUYS!!!!!!

Call me on 0404 701 035 mate.

Cheers, MARK

Hey mate,

I have no idea i have enquired for qld and all i would have to do is plumb back the screamer which is a 2 min job. It all depends if they look at mods ask in the wa section. If its just the usual brakes, lights etc etc it will pass no worries at all. I dont have engineering certs for it, but in saying that all work has been professionally done and is neat at as. Just have a look at the angine bay below. I will get some pics of the boot for you tonight, basically just a 2 12" subs takes up the boot. I have no worries at all with helping out with shipping ie dropping at a transport yard etc.

CIMG1685.jpg