Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

true! :D she is nice!

Ummmm

Photobucket: Stalker approved

I Fixed that up

You did? - I can still see all the pics! :D

<EDIT> Oooh - I see - you made the album private... but that does not hide all of the pics already hot linked to...

BTW - A few nice skylines on that cruise but the best car there was the 1992 GTO Twin turbo with the <Sulk> P plate in the window!!

Followed closely by that silver skyline.

But to tell the truth I was not that clever - I obviously have zero practice at stalking... I only found your photobucket album after DRD mentioned stalking! Only then did I realize it was not a random image shack url but actually contained your albums url as well! ;)

I had found that first pick of you from your allure forums post a pic of yourself thread! Not a bad little forum that.

BTW - Feruh and Janeen (sp?) are cute :D

Edited by ShadowKnyght

Going way off topic here :P

Allure - the only comment I would make about your forum is you should restrict the size of all your sigs - makes it hard to actually read the contents of the threads - most of you have those massive banners plus text underneath and when a one line post goes up you almost miss it! :(

But hey I am just a blind old man - and you guys appear to have put a fair bit of effort into your banners so... feel free to ignore the suggestion - I am just being male!

Win what???

ALLURE GIRLS is a car club? not a promo model club?

and we won at Autosalon so i think you have us mixed up with something else!!!!

Yeah i dunno, I don't really follow that stuff, I just know one of the girls in that other group, she said they won something... i was like... wow... close your legs...

Photobucket: Stalker approved

I Fixed that up

Thanks, now that post makes me look stupid :P

PS: You're pretty, in case no one has told you this hour :(

:(:):P

Yep - compliment - always the best way to back away from having one's comments taken the wrong way by the opposite sex - walk slowly backwards toward the nearest exit - saying nice things - when you get to the door - run like hell - ducking and weaving now and then to make the back of your head a harder target to hit! :D

Edited by ShadowKnyght

lol well yes we are an All Girls car club, and we compete in car related events only :)

its ok it didnt make you look stupid.

i didnt even know other people could view my photobucket account LOL so your 1 step ahead of me!!

thanks for your compliments!

and boys, maybe you all shouldnt be so harsh on girls looks, alot of these girls are quite sexy, if you think they are dog ugly i would like to see what you think is hot, because i'm lost...

anyway it was a good topic, anyone got some other pics....

• 2 weeks later...

ahhhh see now they are all hot, that 1st pic all the chicks in that pic are HOT no 1 here can say they arent!!!!! PMSL

Edited by ALLURE GIRLS

• 2 weeks later...

how cute an all girls club

might start an all guys cooking class since we're switching roles and all.

jokes :(

on topic those girls at autosalon are tarts not a looker in the crowd. the above pics rule!!!

how cute an all girls club

might start an all guys cooking class since we're switching roles and all.

jokes :down:

on topic those girls at autosalon are tarts not a looker in the crowd. the above pics rule!!!

LOL cooking...MUAHAHAHAHAHA

+1 "on topic those girls at autosalon are tarts not a looker in the crowd. the above pics rule!!!"

... at the end of the day these girls cant be too bad to be modeling like that!!!

any girl these days can be autosalon material. hot pants that shouldnt be worn on some and 4 inches of make up on their face. most are pretty battered.

+ 1 for those swedish (think thats the colours) girls.