SAU Community

Chasers Motorcade Stunt

Kaz200

HAHHAHAHA heard about this and saw it was on ACA... just when i thought they couldnt get any more awesome.

Was the funniest thing i ever saw... Million dollars an hour spent on security and a bunch of comedians dressed in suits and ossama bin laden get through 3 checkpoints and get to within 10m from Bushes hotel without any issues in a fake motorcade...

Make howards gov look like a bunch of retards - check

Someones arse is going to get MAJORLY hammered for such an easy security breach.

As IF the Gov't and "tha poleeece" arent red-faced.

There would be a few people bleeding in some major ways over this.

And too right aswell.

Busy needs something like 600 people to follow him... its just a friggen joke all this crap.

nothing will happen... it will get dropped as always.

Well they are with the ABC..

On the news tonight they sad there were charged and let out on bail..

So it will go to court..

they always get charged and when it gets to court they always get dropped.

cant see anything happening... they didnt force there way in... they didnt forge passes... they were let through by secuirty lol

lol damage control to appease the laws that be...

chirst its not like people were hurt... other then their pride haha

I remember one tool cops comment "there could have been a gun fight"

LOL how the f*k could ther e be a gun fight if they dont have guns?

oh and for those that missed their first show back and have no idea that they upload them... http://www.abc.net.au/tv/chaser/war/vodcast/

or u can search itunes for them as theyre on there too.

1.49 million people watched their 1st one back... which makes them the 2nd highest rated show behind thank god your here... after this, i reckon you will find that number trippling hahaha

HAHA http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonis...afa&k=44898

of course Canada picked it up quick :thumbsup: they even linked to the Chaser site to the skit from their 1st show back

oh and they definately wont be doing time for it...

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/arr...8783415730.html

IF ONLY the police had stopped to read the fine print on the "APEC 2007 Official Vehicle" sticker.

"This vehicle belongs to a member of The Chaser's War on Everything. This dude likes trees and poetry and certain types of carnivorous plants excite him."

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,2...5005961,00.html

The statement said The Chaser team members were wearing mock “insecurity” passes, which expressly stated they were a joke.

And yet they were still told they could proceed into the zone... so the police have no leg to stand on... they were the ones that said they could go ahead.

LMAO Yet another hit for 'The Chasers' boys!!

Quote from The Age:

NSW Police Minister David Campbell said that rather than being an embarrassment in front of 21 visiting world leaders, the breach was a success for security arrangements.

How was it a Success? IMO if any1 was gonna attack Bush it would have been a suicide bomber, allowing them to get within metres of Bush's Hotel is not a success. If he werent dressed as Osama, how far would they have got then?

With the amount of money these guys make for ABC they would have some kick @ss lawyers and would have sorted the legal side of things b4 they performed this Hilarious stunt!!! Ni I think what u have pointed out would definately be the groups 'loop hole' to get them off.

haha funny but fark! soo stupid. they have snipers on like every roof around the area. id hope if that was me i wouldnt have a "itchy tigger finger African American". a titanium case shell would not feel good as it passes out the back of your head.

Edited by jake33