SAU Community

Gor Cruise Wrap Up

RCHOO

I should add, I was mid-sermon at my church in Aireys when you came through, we paused for a moments silence... Mind you, not much choice really :D

The Preacher

Hahaha... ...a moment to wish you were with us perhaps???...

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, just imagine that ceffy in the wet!

Anyways, thanks soo much for that cheez, everybody had an awesome time I can assure you.

Did anybody get a video of my car, it was the 33 with the screamer, if so could you PM me the link

Cheers

pm sent

does anyone have photos or movies of my car its the white 33 with the 34 gtt wheels painted champayne , post-24801-1189309868_thumb.jpg this is the car, there were a few people behind me when i was going a little bit silly and i would love to see the footage of it pleaszzzzzz. All up the cruise was so mad ive never been on one but expect to see me on the next one this month for sure!!!!

does anyone have photos or movies of my car its the white 33 with the 34 gtt wheels painted champayne , post-24801-1189309868_thumb.jpg this is the car, there were a few people behind me when i was going a little bit silly and i would love to see the footage of it pleaszzzzzz. All up the cruise was so mad ive never been on one but expect to see me on the next one this month for sure!!!!

ahhh Fero Are you positively annoyed friend? kent, haha

you kept me entertained all day watching you sliiiiiiiiiiiiide

hey guys and girls, nice to see you had funn :) .

man i wish i could have come but haveing to drive 5 hours back to wagga ment i couldn't.

any way with the point on the cerfio incerdent, hears a little thing i have to say.

DO YOUR BLOODY RACEING ON A BLOODY TRACK not the road. i was with kev from driver dynamics and few other guys inc eayn (rchoo)

from sau on saterday at sandown and i had a blast, (and got very quick) the day cost me $395 for the event. the next one is nov 5.

wayn can probably tell how quick i was going as he was a flaggie on the day.

any way im now looking at cruise around autosalon melb time ill keep you posted

does anyone have any photo's or video of my skyline. I would love to see it.

My skyline is the r33 thats orange with a gold pearl and has deep dish black rims with a chrome lip.

I would really appreciate anyone who has anything.

Thanks heaps guys for a brilliant cruise yesterday.

Mizzi

ahhh Fero Are you positively annoyed friend? kent, haha

you kept me entertained all day watching you sliiiiiiiiiiiiide

nice to see i kept you entertained eddie, i am finding out about your bumper tomorrow so hopefully i will have some good news for you.. cant wait for the next cruise

Yeah, just imagine that ceffy in the wet!

Anyways, thanks soo much for that cheez, everybody had an awesome time I can assure you.

Did anybody get a video of my car, it was the 33 with the screamer, if so could you PM me the link

Cheers

Where do i send the bill for my busted ear drums :)

Fero...

If you're the one that did the fishtail when we were leaving the grassed area... ...then I only got the sound... ...Missus left the lens cap on the vid... ...Sorry tiger...

Hey all, are there anymore vids?

I have watched the one on here about 15 times just to see my car for a second, there has to be more.

I'm working on getting more up...

I've created a new YouTube account... ...It is just taking a while to get it all done... ...and finish a Research Project due tomorrow too...

Might just have to copy and past Wikipeida...

does anyone have any photo's or video of my skyline. I would love to see it.

My skyline is the r33 thats orange with a gold pearl and has deep dish black rims with a chrome lip.

I would really appreciate anyone who has anything.

Thanks heaps guys for a brilliant cruise yesterday.

Mizzi

hey man, fair few photos of your car at the start of this thread. hopefully someone got a couple of it on the road! should post up some pics of your interior too, i reakon it looked nuts!

glad to hear everyone had as good of a day as we did!

brett

Fero...

If you're the one that did the fishtail when we were leaving the grassed area... ...then I only got the sound... ...Missus left the lens cap on the vid... ...Sorry tiger...

yep thats me :) what a spew no body got it on vid i would have liked to have seen it from the rear , its not fair i never get to see my car from the outside when its moving :yes:

I'm working on getting more up...

I've created a new YouTube account... ...It is just taking a while to get it all done... ...and finish a Research Project due tomorrow too...

Might just have to copy and past Wikipeida...

gogogo! need more vids :yes: first 1 was awesome

nothing wrong with copy and pasting wikipedia :)