SAU Community

Spotted

Pulp

Hi I know I'm from WA but I thought maybe I'd start this thread. You'll noticed I made it NSW, if you guys think it is a good idea I'll create one for WA as well.

I was in Sydney last week and spotted a silver V35 coupe on the City Link going towards Ashfield or Five Docks?? (I think!) anyone from here? had custome plates but couldn't read them in time! :)

I saw a silver coupe the other day as well on Paramatta Rd at the entry to the M4. Looked like it had imitation Volk GTC's or maybe real onces, but they looked a little weird.

Could be my eyes :-)

I was driving on city link on saturday to ashfiled about 6PM. I am a silver with factory wing and black nismo wheel.

it that me???

Hi Frank, this was on Sunday the 16th Sept during the day. Do you have custom plates?

Also I was only there on holiday, I'm from Perth :whistling:

Dave.

Anyone here have a light blue one with the stock 17's. I see him mostly every week driving around parramatta road near broadway??

How about a black one with stock wheels and spoiler?

Does every one get hand waves and winks when other people see your car and are driving either 350Z's or V35's??

I get heaps, especially the guys with 350Z's, they seem to be facinated with them or they just don't know what they are LOL.