SAU Community

Please Help Me I Need My Rb20det 240sx To Run. Hasn't Ran In 3 Months Now.

MyS13sxRB20swap

There are actually 2 connections - a SENSOR, and a SWITCH

The sensor has continuous variable resistance between pin 2 (middle pin) and Pins 1 & 3. The switch is On-Off between Pins 2 & 3 (it tells the ECU that throttle is shut).

SENSOR - Pin 1 connects to ECU Pin 48. Pin 2 connects to ECU Pin 38. Pin 3 connects to ECU Pin 30 (and to A/T control unit)

SWITCH - Pin 1 connects to ECU Pin 54. Pin 2 connects to ECU Pin 57. Pin 3 goes to A/T control unit.

There are actually 2 connections - a SENSOR, and a SWITCH

The sensor has continuous variable resistance between pin 2 (middle pin) and Pins 1 & 3. The switch is On-Off between Pins 2 & 3 (it tells the ECU that throttle is shut).

SENSOR - Pin 1 connects to ECU Pin 48. Pin 2 connects to ECU Pin 38. Pin 3 connects to ECU Pin 30 (and to A/T control unit)

SWITCH - Pin 1 connects to ECU Pin 54. Pin 2 connects to ECU Pin 57. Pin 3 goes to A/T control unit.

can you please post a picture for me?

ok in this picture i have it in red paint with red circle around it.... its a grey plug its 2 wires if i am correct it shouuld only have 2 pins and the third pin is empty?

but on my rb20 my tps on my plug it is not grey its a small black plug connector and it has 3 wires coming out of it, and 1 is a yellow wire that I can't seem to find a home for it, and if it helps my ecu is auto ecu so i was told the yellow wire i have is a auto kickdown b/s thing but i really dont know I just want it hooked up and wired right...

the problem is on my rb20, with the black connector plugged into my tps, the car will not rev and kinda idle's rough.... But if I unplugged it the high is sky high like 3 grand and still seem rough, but it will rev just fine without cutting off.

post-41782-1190867518_thumb.jpg