SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

lol yeah i tipped myself outta bed at 6:30 to get down to the domain medical centre before there was a massive line.....

only thing is i was not due to start work till 11am :|

friday sickie ftmfw.

i got stung by a bee on my finger and my wrist has packed up :) i shall have to drive my car in the hills till it feels better

doctors orders

just got bored n took a couple pics of my car.... the rest of them that i took have the dogs head in :)

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

i want my pods back !!!! can see the silicon there in the last shot, waiting to be re-heated and have them stuck back on :)

Hey Roo, I've got a great conveyancer who can settle properties in under 2 wks which is usually faster than a bank can register and prepare docs (quickest time was 8 days but banks won't move quicker than that). You've got to be prepared to play courier boy though.

If you ever need another conveyancer again, PM me.....he's cheap to. :)

I had no problem with the conveyancer whatsoever, but thanks anyway Pete. I've used Lyon Conveyancing before and they've done a great job (which is why I've used them again). They've never been slack and very professional. I've been talking with Lindy a bit about our settlement and she's been the only one not to serve me sugar with bullshit. The ball had been dropped and the broker and agent together have held up the documentation.

I got further calls from them yesterday and I made it clear I was not happy. They're chasing me for the status of the applications, thats their job to keep their finger on the pulse. I'm sure the agent has not told the vendor the full story, so I'm going to drop by his place tonight (seeing as he lives across the road from our new house) to keep neighbourly relations in good health. When I sold my first house, the agent f**ked up and kept my (the vendor) in the dark, and I think now the agent is keep this vendor in the dark on whats happened.

At this point, I don't care about upsetting the agent or the broker. They've made promises they can't keep and they have not managed this in a professional matter and its all showing now. One of my biggest gripes is so-called professionals who cannot do their job properly. The conveyancer is the only one who's been professional and understanding. I played courier boy yesterday (because the broker couldn't do anything until 3pm!) so I jumped on things at 11am ... all worthless in the end because the bank didn't lodge the documents. Don't know why I bothered. But I am going to that same branch tomorrow and 'thanking' that stupid "concierge" personally. :)

As you can tell, still not happy about it. :D

Broker and Agent still reckon settlement can happen today ... but I'm going with the conveyancers opinion that it won't settle until Monday/Tuesday now. I checked the accounts/applications this morning online and nothing happened overnight anyway.

Oooooo I'm in love! Gabrielle Cilmi

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Thats pretty good mate, mine makes 284 rwkw, but my standard injector are at 100% :bunny:

really cause my injectors are stock :) weird.. im so happy with the tune though i picked her up this morning and it feels so much better than before... could noty be happier with their work

really cause my injectors are stock :) weird.. im so happy with the tune though i picked her up this morning and it feels so much better than before... could noty be happier with their work

Tuned by Boostworx? Same here mate. When I first got the GTR tuned by Shaun and took it home, it felt so much better. Alot more responsive!!

Thats pretty good mate, mine makes 284 rwkw, but my standard injector are at 100% :bunny:

My injectors in the stag ran out at 270kw, been upgraded now and is now tuned at 313rwkw, still got a lil bit more to squeeze out of it though!

a BIG thnax to Nene and Ben, ill see you at vili's tonight and thanx Ruby and Steve for seeing if i was ok

oh and befor i forget Tim if you have nothing nice or normal to say and only want to be a F**k head you whole life why dont you crawl back in to the N.S.com hole you crawled out of instead of bothering us nice people at SKYLINES Australia you never say anything nice to anyone ever

end rant

a BIG thnax to Nene and Ben, ill see you at vili's tonight and thanx Ruby and Steve for seeing if i was ok

oh and befor i forget Tim if you have nothing nice or normal to say and only want to be a F**k head you whole life why dont you crawl back in to the N.S.com hole you crawled out of instead of bothering us nice people at SKYLINES Australia you never say anything nice to anyone ever

end rant

you should have forgotton, cos that sucked..

:)

chill out dude, dont take life so seriously.

end rant

No sweat Kell. See you tonite and ... err tomorrow :bunny:

We wouldn't expect anything less from Tim, Kell. A 2 cylinder deficit can do that to you :)

jesus, youve dropped that like 3 times already.

we should probably just hold hands yeah?

Well this is a Skyline site ... but just for you ... :)