SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

all four? brand? type?

then maybe we can sus whether its a good deal or not hehe.

Find out if the price is fitting them aswell.

Ok, they're Dixcel Slotted Brake Discs, $350 a pair and Ryan's getting 2 pairs. Price does not include fitting.

What ya think?

haha carl, that barely gets me started. 3 cans of mother, 4 coffees, at least 1 iced coffee, and occasionally a redbull/v or 2 is my usual routine.

dixcel aint bad, was gonna get em for the 200, but tanked dollar sucks.

got my copy of 'cosmic motors' delivered to me today, freakin awesome book, i suggest everyone buys it, daniel simon has some freakin cool ideas.

haha carl, that barely gets me started. 3 cans of mother, 4 coffees, at least 1 iced coffee, and occasionally a redbull/v or 2 is my usual routine.

dixcel aint bad, was gonna get em for the 200, but tanked dollar sucks.

got my copy of 'cosmic motors' delivered to me today, freakin awesome book, i suggest everyone buys it, daniel simon has some freakin cool ideas.

that's pretty cool

EWWWW MOTHER?!?!?! dat taste disgusting yuk xP

yeah, but it gives you da mad skillz to out run the jacks when they catch you doin 11tybillion km/h down pt wakefield road.

(interesting note, 11tybillion isnt a spelling mistake, wakefield apparently is.)

go boostwerks you good thing !!

new mechanic there too this week onwards, now 4 of em. Shaun & Troy, Adam the apprentice, and Andrew the new qualified mech on site.

so hopefully they can do better turn around times on upcoming work, thats Shauns aim anyhow.

not in a hurry for mine back, just want the best job possible on the head rework and a top (safe) tune, for least $

>_<

DSCF0134.jpg

im stuck at home dosed on meds, back from my second visit to hospital in 2 days, unable to go for a drive cause im too dizzy from the meds, and still havent a damn clue whats wrong with me. its awesome.