SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I often ask the question.... where does all this revenue go?

20 years ago they wouldn't have mad anywhere near the $$$ they're making now with fixed cameras and mobile speed cameras and our roads are in a disgraceful condition..... Then there's pokies taxes and the rest of the revenue, like raping our arseholes every time we either register our cars or buy a car with insane stamp duties and the like....

:P

No, no, no ... not as bad as that. I'm just going to commit an armed robbery. ;)

at least your car wont be getting impounded or you loosing your license....might get a lighter sentence too lol as you are not HOONING

if i buy a rolling shell, can i use my RAA membership to have it towed to my house?

call them and say your car/rolling shell wont start

Edited by Rocky88

^ And a Senior Constable too!

Well definently makes us hoons not look so bad, but bet that it wont make the papers or the news!

Edited by Jamesrb25

itll make both. but itll be the last story on the 6 o'clock news, and itll run for less than 10 seconds.

in the paper itll be tucked in just before the sports section, a small article about the size of a small mobile phone, tucked against the spine of the paper.

I often ask the question.... where does all this revenue go?

20 years ago they wouldn't have mad anywhere near the $$ they're making now with fixed cameras and mobile speed cameras and our roads are in a disgraceful condition..... Then there's pokies taxes and the rest of the revenue, like raping our arseholes every time we either register our cars or buy a car with insane stamp duties and the like....

Thats what I think everytime i take my car out, how shit our roads are where does all this revenue go??.

they should create more jobs in the councils to repair the roads, it's a good solution for the people who have lost their jobs. But that would be the smart thing for local / state government to do :D