SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

andrew will like this, domar will probly flame for it but got passed this via a chain email lol:

nah i quite like that one

it was floating around during reagans presidency - one of those jokes that can be modified to suit anyones taste

aka

Q:What do you call 15 blokes sitting around watching the Rugby World Cup on a tv?

A: The wallabies (or whoever the wooden spooner that year is)

-D

need a massive favor..

anyone got a mig welder i can borrow for like 1 day??

I have a gasless mig welder you can borrow. You going to the dinner tonight?

hey guys just wanna say great forum u got here i just wanna put my name out there and hope to meet some of youse in the near future :D

Welcome to SAU. :merli: There's a dinner on tonight (see sig below) .. you can meet more of us there :(

hey ruby, nah im not. its just to weld abit of exhaust up.. prob only need it for like 5mins..

and got me 6x speed flow fittings and hose for only $170 :merli:

cheering

EDIT. might hit up the dinner actually..

Edited by rad32

theres a 1m x 1m pile of horse shit in the middle of grenfell street, and every single car is smushing it into the road, tracking it down grenfell toward king william. town smells like an unkempt farmhouse.

nah i quite like that one

it was floating around during reagans presidency - one of those jokes that can be modified to suit anyones taste

aka

Q:What do you call 15 blokes sitting around watching the Rugby World Cup on a tv?

A: The wallabies (or whoever the wooden spooner that year is)

-D

LOL at that wallabies one

from that ped garry?

:merli:

lol

how do i tell which is the inlet and outlet on a oil cooler sandwitch plate and relo kit?

dont wanna get the lines mixed up.

core itself doesnt make any difference.

but with the plate and relo block, they should have little arrows (or simply, "in" and "out") on the ports.

on mine its the outside port on the block adaptor linked to the outside port on the relo block, then the inside port of that feeds the oil cooler core, then the coil cooler feeds the inside port of the block on the engine.

ok on the left is my plate that sits against the block, on the right thr relocation plate.

now u can see the two holes on each which go through to the hoses..

which is in and out?

there are no labels on them at all..

post-16535-1255061042_thumb.jpg

hey ruby, nah im not. its just to weld abit of exhaust up.. prob only need it for like 5mins..

and got me 6x speed flow fittings and hose for only $170 :merli:

cheering

EDIT. might hit up the dinner actually..

I'll bring the gear along in case you're there :D

theres a 1m x 1m pile of horse shit in the middle of grenfell street, and every single car is smushing it into the road, tracking it down grenfell toward king william. town smells like an unkempt farmhouse.

I was on lunch and all i could smell was shit people were looking around at each other like someone had farted it stank

if anyone is keen on a few photos on Sunday, meeting up around 1:00ish, pm me within the next hour for my number. wont be a cruise, just driving to locations for some snaps. i aint no pro either, just getting used to my new SLR.

haha shit

i gotta walk that way to the bus stop after