SAU Community

Bonnet

oh i hit a kangaroo a few weeks back.....and done all the repairs...and got a full new bodykit on itt....and now its just sitting at my work in the workshop waitin for me to finish some repairs on the bonnet till i can find a good one to buy.... and am gettin a bit eager to drive it again...lol

A kangaroo, thats officially the first time i've heard of that. Do thoes things allot of damage when you hit them? I know here if you hit a deer it can come in and kill you and if you hit a moose or bear your dead usally from impact, all of which is a write off except if your lucky hitting the deer. I guy i work with hit a big grey owel and completely f**ked up the front end.

LOL.

Must have been serioulys one big owl.

Well, those in the city don't get Kangaroos on the roads alot.

But we have "ROO Bars" for that.

Edited by Owgasm

hit a roo @ roughly 90 kph shy of the 110 speed limit.. was slowing down due to mass kangas near the road after a bend and around dusk as they tend to move around dusk and dawn... one up and pops out infront... went through the bull bar through the rad an sheared of the water cooler... the after a complete stop me thinking im gona have to pull it out etc... it scrambles around... great, walk to back of ute for shty an the bastards already hopping away!

enroute lightning ridge... fyi bathurst is roughly half way from syd >;P

Edited by gts-4 dreamer