SAU Community

What Are These Brakes?

Hi guys, when i brought my R32 the last owner said it had GTR front brakes and calipers on it with braded lines. it has come time to change the disc and pads but i dont know what to replace the pads and disc and what just wondering if anyone would know what GTR front brakes fit to a R32 easy??? i will get some pics up soon, the caliper is black and has nissan on it.

thanks sam.

oh ok so if they are 296 then i just replace the rotors with some standard 32 GTR rotors and pads??? or what do you suggest i should do when buy new rotors and pads for my r32 i dont want to get the wrong ones, and i dont know what GTR brakes the last owner put on.

hi guys,

i took some pics and measerments or my brakes today ( witht he rim on ) they seem to be around the 290mm but could not get an accurate reading. if they are 296mm this means they are R32 GTR rotors and calipers right??? if so when buying new brake rotors and pads what should i ask for???

PS the rims are 18 inch

post-42158-1194329732_thumb.jpgpost-42158-1194329748_thumb.jpgpost-709-1123912344.jpg

post-42158-1194329775_thumb.jpg

thanks guys for the help,

anyone knwo what are a good set of rotors and pads to get??? i was thinking endless pads and DBA rotors??? and what size are the standard size of the rear brakes of an 89 R32? and is it worth upgrading the rear rotors and pads aswell or just replace with standards?

thanks sam.